Default Nami with Zeus vs Storm

Which weather manipulator wins?

Storms feats are all over the place, theres a reason she was banned from Rumbles as a participant.

Logically, Nami should win, as she lives in the same space as a world filled with bullettiming bricks, and she manages to keep up but not dominate. Her Weather feats have never been continental like young Storm, or been on the same level as stuff Storm has done since. But physicals plus decent storm wielding should get her the win 6/4.

Storm has been fan and writer wanked to absurdity tho, she recently beat the crap out of Vulcan, Vulcan! That Storm probably beats TOAA depending on her writer.

<Rant Over>

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Muadib View Post
    Storms feats are all over the place, theres a reason she was banned from Rumbles as a participant.
    I mean, her feats being inconsistent isn't the reason there was ban.

Ironically enough, it was stuff like this:

Storm has been fan and writer wanked to absurdity tho, she recently beat the crap out of Vulcan, Vulcan! That Storm probably beats TOAA depending on her writer.

<Rant Over>
    ...that contributed heavily to there being a moratorium on the character. Fans of Storm were very unwilling to accept that her very high end feats might not be admissible and there was lot of bad blood in the back and forth about that issue. I would politely advise you not to rant about characters and rehash old grudges.

Logically, Nami should win, as she lives in the same space as a world filled with bullettiming bricks, and she manages to keep up but not dominate. Her Weather feats have never been continental like young Storm, or been on the same level as stuff Storm has done since. But physicals plus decent storm wielding should get her the win 6/4.
    It comes down to Nami's speed, which is ambiguous at best. If Storm can get a solid thought off, her feats of weather control are wildly beyond anything Nami and Zeus could pull together, so she will win. If Nami can get a blitz then Storm's comparatively low durability won't protect her from what Nami can throw out.

Struggling to think of much of anything for Nami in terms of speed feats though so I would personally back Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I mean, her feats being inconsistent isn't the reason there was ban.

...that contributed heavily to there being a moratorium on the character. Fans of Storm were very unwilling to accept that her very high end feats might not be admissible and there was lot of bad blood in the back and forth about that issue. I would politely advise you not to rant about characters and rehash old grudges.

Thank you for the advice, i apologize for bringing up old feuds and will avoid repeating my behaviour.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

There was that time Nami ran through a crowd picking everyone's pockets without slowing down, but that nut really flashstep quality and I think that Storm has high resistances to long ranged weather effects like lightning.