Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Astonishing Member

Default Should Human Friends of Mutants killed be Resurrected? Solving Race Swap Issue.

Sharon Friedlander was killed by the Acolytes and it would be a opportunity to solved a race swap issue from long ago to have her come back in her original body. Tom Corsi is still alive, not sure if he would be willing to die just to be resurrected. I'm sure there are other human allies to the mutants that were killed either by evil mutants or bigoted fellow humans.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    Sharon Friedlander was killed by the Acolytes and it would be a opportunity to solved a race swap issue from long ago to have her come back in her original body. Tom Corsi is still alive, not sure if he would be willing to die just to be resurrected. I'm sure there are other human allies to the mutants that were killed either by evil mutants or bigoted fellow humans.
    I always thought those 2 were wasted...IIRC..part of their transformation pretty much turned them into super soldiers.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

They don't need to be resurrected, we can just stop a them being killed. Flatscans are lame.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Ultimate Member

Sharon at least oughta be brought back, if they're gonna play nice with her murderer.

Yes. There is literally no reason not to do this. The best you can say is that they should wait until after they resurrect Genosha, and even that is questionable since they've already started raising sick kids.

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Yes. There is literally no reason not to do this. The best you can say is that they should wait until after they resurrect Genosha, and even that is questionable since they've already started raising sick kids.
    How would they do it? They don't have a back-up for her.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    They don't need to be resurrected, we can just stop a them being killed. Flatscans are lame.
    Maybe bring back all the innocent people Magneto, Apocalypse, and other mutants now on the council slaughtered over the years

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

How are we bringing back flatscans who weren't backed up on Cerebro or in Sinister's DNA banks?
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    In my own personal headcanon, TC and SF became avatars/horcruxes of Demon Bear which is why they became ethnically Native American , and thus the supernatural power of DB (cosmic coincidence it sounds exactly like that OTHER classic resurrection technique!) resurrects them when they die, for the rest of time while their magical patron entity still exists LOL