Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Default X-Men: Before The Fall: Four one shots to usher in Fall of X

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...nkId=199229103

Starting in May, these BEFORE THE FALL titles will tie up long-simmering plotlines, reintroduce major players, and put all the pieces in place for the dramatic events of the third annual HELLFIRE GALA. In addition to being the official start of FALL OF X, this year’s HELLFIRE GALA will also reveal the outcome of this year’s X-Men Vote, which fans can participate.

X-MEN: BEFORE THE FALL – SONS OF X #1

X-MEN: BEFORE THE FALL – SONS OF X #1
    Written by SI SPURRIER
    Art and Cover by PHIL NOTO
    On Sale 5/3

Witness a battle between two titans of the X-Universe in X-MEN: BEFORE THE FALL – SONS OF X #1, written by Si Spurrier and drawn by Phil Noto. A man of innumerable personalities and powers vs. the most powerful artificial intelligence in this universe: Legion vs. Nimrod! With Nightcrawler in Orchis’ clutches, David Haller and his allies will have to confront the mastermind who destroyed Warlock and nearly took Krakoa with him. But Nightcrawler is not himself... and Legion’s allies aren’t all they seem to be either.

X-MEN: BEFORE THE FALL – HERALDS OF APOCALYPSE #1

X-MEN: BEFORE THE FALL – HERALDS OF APOCALYPSE #1
    Written by AL EWING
    Art by LUCA PIZZARI
    Cover by PEPE LARRAZ
    On Sale June

It's the long-awaited return of Apocalypse in X-MEN: BEFORE THE FALL – HERALDS OF APOCALYPSE #1, written by Al Ewing and drawn by Luca Pizzari. Not seen since the shocking ending of X OF SWORDS, Apocalypse and his family have battled for survival in the harsh land of Amenth. Do they rule over this twisted world or do its demonic inhabitants rule them? And how has Apocalypse felt about the choices the Quiet Council has made in his absence?

X-MEN: BEFORE THE FALL – MUTANTS’ FIRST STRIKE #1

MEN: BEFORE THE FALL – MUTANTS’ FIRST STRIKE #1
    Written by STEVE ORLANDO
    Art by VALENTINA PINTI
    Cover by DAVID BALDEÓN
    On Sale June

It’s a mutant mystery for the ages in X-MEN: BEFORE THE FALL – MUTANTS’ FIRST STRIKE #1, written by Steve Orlando and drawn by Valentina Pinti. A deadly mutant attacks an innocent small town, but nothing is what it seems. Jean Grey, Cyclops, and Bishop are tasked with a routine mission, but as they dig deeper, they uncover a hidden truth that will send shockwaves through mutantkind.
    Last edited by Proxy; 01-30-2023 at 02:45 PM.

MEN: BEFORE THE FALL – SINISTER FOUR #1
    Written by KIERON GILLEN
    Art by PACO MEDINA
    Cover by LUCAS WERNECK
    On Sale July
    And four Sinisters plot their next move in X-MEN: BEFORE THE FALL – SINISTER FOUR #1, written by Kieron Gillen and drawn by Paco Medina. In the aftermath of SINS OF SINISTER, all four Sinisters have been unmasked. They’ve gotten a taste of universal control, but their true plans for mutantkind are just beginning…
    Check out all four covers now and stay tuned for more news about FALL OF X, including details about this year’s HELLFIRE GALA X-VOTE!
    Well I’ll give Marvel credit for not outright spoiling the 4th Sinister even if there’s only one likely choice at this point. Does Sinister somehow avoid the Pit or do the other three fish him out?
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Fantastic Member

OMG Apocalypse is coming back!

A man of innumerable personalities and powers vs. the most powerful artificial intelligence in this universe: Legion vs. Nimrod!
    I can't believe I'm rooting for Nimrod over a mutant. Legion's been too much of a little b-word lately.

A deadly mutant attacks an innocent small town, but nothing is what it seems. Jean Grey, Cyclops, and Bishop are tasked with a routine mission, but as they dig deeper, they uncover a hidden truth that will send shockwaves through mutantkind.
    Hellion's striking back against the flatscans. Finally, he's given up his stupid morals and is giving them what they deserve.

Re: Sinister Four. Bleh. I knew they'd have to actually develop them a lil more, but we're just getting SoS and a ton of build-up. I'm not even one of the people who's sick of Sinister, and I'm rolling my eyes with this one. Like yeah this is probably just set-up and they won't be an immediate, super-prevalent threat like they are now. But still.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

The sons of X is confusing the timelines for me. Nightcrawler’s still in his demon/monster form after sins of sinister and in the hands or orchis, but is in Sinisters hands and is more like a beast in SOS….at the same time? When does the timeline branch off in SOS?
    Last edited by Proxy; 01-30-2023 at 02:40 PM.

Interesting that NONE of the Dawn of X writers are doing anything in this sandbox.

I like the quiet council dancing in like a West Side Story gang.

X-MEN: BEFORE THE FALL – MUTANTS’ FIRST STRIKE #1
    Written by STEVE ORLANDO
    Art by VALENTINA PINTI
    Cover by DAVID BALDEÓN
    On Sale June
    It’s a mutant mystery for the ages in X-MEN: BEFORE THE FALL – MUTANTS’ FIRST STRIKE #1, written by Steve Orlando and drawn by Valentina Pinti. A deadly mutant attacks an innocent small town, but nothing is what it seems. Jean Grey, Cyclops, and Bishop are tasked with a routine mission, but as they dig deeper, they uncover a hidden truth that will send shockwaves through mutantkind.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Excited for Heralds of Apocalypse but incredibly annoyed that Sinister doesn't seem to be going away anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

Well I’ll give Marvel credit for not outright spoiling the 4th Sinister even if there’s only one likely choice at this point. Does Sinister somehow avoid the Pit or do the other three fish him out?
    Thanks for adding the last one, you beat me to it

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

If Mother Righteous is the 4th sinister (which I personally still feel is a red herring) then she has big roles for two of the four books. And damn this spoils Warlock's fate. We knew he was under attack, not destroyed unless I miss something.

I had hoped SoS would be Sinister's swan song.

Also, poor Warlock.

None of this would have happened had they kept Danger around.

BANNED

This is just a selling propaganda for Marvel for obvious reasons and mostly filler. Aside from Apocalypse. They have done this before and they are doing it again

Thank you Proxy and Vordan!

Apocalypse is back!

And so are the Sinisters.....
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!