Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Excited for Heralds of Apocalypse but incredibly annoyed that Sinister doesn't seem to be going away anytime soon.
    Literally my exact thoughts.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member

I wonder what some certain mutants would think of Nightcrawler now also rocking bone shards growing out of his body fashion?

Was nice not having Apocalypse around for a while because i find him overrated and his design lackluster (he looks like a substance abusing juggalo body builder). Also his "legendary" first horsemen really showed no sign of being any more interesting than 90% of the past short time horsemen either. To say nothing of how forgetable the big evil demon horde and their dark god had been. But of course they had to come back. So it was always just going to be a brief time out.

Meanwhile they've also done a great job at making me tired of having Sinister as this big adversary around, so no enthusiam for that plot either.

Finaly i'm not really expecting much "shock" from the shocking information Jean and co. are going to get.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

so much more Sinister by Gillen...UGH!!

Thank the GODS for Heralds of o--[A]--o

On the cover for Mutant First Strike they look as though they're walking through the eye of a monster.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 01-30-2023 at 02:54 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I have a feeling that the book Jean, Bishop and Cyclops are apart of will probably continue the work Orlando has done with the Threshold and the first mutants

Also please free Storm and Emma from this Sinister sh*t, I know they’re tired of that gremlin and his 3 ugly siblings
    Last edited by Diammandis; 01-30-2023 at 02:54 PM.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    so much more Sinister by Gillen...UGH!!

Thank the GODS for Heralds of o--[A]--o
    Maybe all four will die in this one-shot. LOL! I'm so stoked that Big Zaddy A's return is around the corner.

So now I'm wondering if there won't be issues #11 for X-Men Red and Immortal in the month of May. I'm also wondering if X-Men will continue as is or if it's going through some kind of change.

EDIT: Actually I see these are releasing in May, June and July so I have no idea what's going on.

"The Foundation of Krakoa Begins to Crack in Upcoming 'X-Men: Before The Fall' Comics"
    The whole "these BEFORE THE FALL titles will tie up long-simmering plotlines, reintroduce major players, and put all the pieces in place for the dramatic events of the third annual HELLFIRE GALA" feels to me like they're getting back on the road mapped out by Hickman. It feels like the scenic detour is coming to a close.
    Last edited by JB; 01-30-2023 at 03:00 PM.

KG goes on to write Sinister, but they have four this time. This is a surprise.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    This is just a selling propaganda for Marvel for obvious reasons and mostly filler. Aside from Apocalypse. They have done this before and they are doing it again
    Surely Marvel wouldn’t go as low as using their own books to promote their books?

Yep genesis and apocalypse are definately not going to want to stay I'm Amenth. They will come back and Genesis most likely will try to upend all that storm has accomplished on Arakko. Oh also looks like sos isnt going to be alternate rather will be remembered by all sinisters and likely key players in the event.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    (...)

On the cover for Mutant First Strike they look as though they're walking through the eye of a monster.
    Formed by what looks like earth and roots, so the implication might be that either there is another Krakoa like being and it started to eat humans, or Krakoa had expanded onto the mainland and went bad.

Just noticed that in the Mutants First Strike cover Jean, Cyke and Bishop are wearing the Marauders jackets the Xmen Green book...so yeah i think whatever that book is about is a continuation from what has been happening in Orlando's book
    She's A Lifebringer

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Sons of X - sounds like LoX won't be coming back after SoS and this will wrap up Spurrier's plots. Legion vs Nimrod has potential. Sucks that they spoiled what happens to Warlock. Noto seems like an odd choice for a fighty issue.

Heralds - the most interesting looking, excited to see what Apoc has been up to and where he may be going. I trust Ewing.

First Strike - sounds the least interesting. Vague solicit and Orlando's X-books have not been for me. Hopefully it doesn't involve time travel, retcons, or the Shiar. at least it's not drawn by Carlini.

Four Sinisters - So by the end of SoS the Sinisters will stop fighting each other and start working together. It seems like diamond Sinister will no longer be on Krakoa?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    KG goes on to write Sinister, but they have four this time. This is a surprise.
    KG...the One-Trick Sinister (pony)
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Sons of X - sounds like LoX won't be coming back after SoS and this will wrap up Spurrier's plots. Legion vs Nimrod has potential. Sucks that they spoiled what happens to Warlock. Noto seems like an odd choice for a fighty issue.

Heralds - the most interesting looking, excited to see what Apoc has been up to and where he may be going. I trust Ewing.

First Strike - sounds the least interesting. Vague solicit and Orlando's X-books have not been for me. Hopefully it doesn't involve time travel, retcons, or the Shiar. at least it's not drawn by Carlini.

Four Sinisters - So by the end of SoS the Sinisters will stop fighting each other and start working together. It seems like diamond Sinister will no longer be on Krakoa?

Wonder if with Sinister's departure from Krakoa will Apocalypse reclaim his seat on the Quiet Council?
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Just noticed that in the Mutants First Strike cover Jean, Cyke and Bishop are wearing the Marauders jackets the Xmen Green book...so yeah i think whatever that book is about is a continuation from what has been happening in Orlando's book
    Oh I love that. It's a great jacket and I wouldn't mind it becoming a constant piece for characters to wear. Maybe those three are going to fight Nature Girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Oh I love that. It's a great jacket and I wouldn't mind it becoming a constant piece for characters to wear. Maybe those three are going to fight Nature Girl.
    Nature Girl aint worthy of Jean, Scott and Bishop's opposition. They should sic Magma, Skids and Glob on her