Mighty Member

Default Luke Fox: Batwing Appreciation 2023

Luke Fox son of Lucius Fox the president and CEO of Wayne Enterprises graduated from MIT with double degrees in engineering and business management. He was also an accomplished boxer and mixed martial arts fighter. He became Batwing when David Zavimbe retired.

First Appearance June 2013 in Batwing #19

Mighty Member

Mikel Janín's designs I did for Luke Fox as Batman

I liked Luke's initial solo and hope those Janin designs get used someday.

Right now he needs a cool hook like Dick had in his Spyral days. The Batverse is pretty crowded these days so he needs a little extra to set him apart.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I liked Luke's initial solo and hope those Janin designs get used someday.

Right now he needs a cool hook like Dick had in his Spyral days. The Batverse is pretty crowded these days so he needs a little extra to set him apart.
    I liked him as the more technological Bat (like Azrael is more supernatural).
    They should expand on that to give him a clearer mission statement.
    Or they could revive the Gotham Knights as a showcase of characters like him that don’t really have a home nowadays.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Or they could revive the Gotham Knights as a showcase of characters like him that don’t really have a home nowadays.
    I like Luke and Azrael relationship in Batman Eternal and Detective Comics, I always wanted a spin off book with the both of them as a duo.

With Urban Legend coming to an end Gotham Knights would be a nice replacement to showcase different members of the Batfamily.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I wanted Tim Drake to go in a cyberpunk direction but that might fit Luke more.

Luke and Vixen were fun together in the Black History Month special. I'm hoping that dynamic gets developed further.

Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuLu View Post
    I like Luke and Azrael relationship in Batman Eternal and Detective Comics, I always wanted a spin off book with the both of them as a duo.

With Urban Legend coming to an end Gotham Knights would be a nice replacement to showcase different members of the Batfamily.
    Luke and Jean-Paul were a good duo for however short-lived it was.