Batman (DC Comics) femmes reign in this writer's dream-sleep experience concerning modern American urban disorientation.

====

Amlan Satan had retired from blood-diamond intelligence work (with Interpol-relation) and settled into his New England abode where he'd been designing special Gotham City (DC Comics) storyboards concerning the engagements between various femme-fatales, including Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy. He'd drunk too much wine one Friday night after some Gotham-writes concerning this dark dominion of femme-poison and thought about his past-life as a real-life 'James Bond' character of blood-diamond chess and how it ironically would inform these modern/current comics-writing projects/initiatives regarding Gotham's strange women of darkness and criminal-insanity in an American requiring capitalism-consciousness controls for the general sanity/upkeep of urban governance. This was his new life, and he was very drunk now on this 'special' Friday night of premonition, and as he drifted off to sleep in his couch while watching ESPN (TV), he thought about his past-life of intelligence work and his present-life of Gotham-femmes writings and started thinking about his Freudian Ego...and his 'human' identity.

"Maybe I'll cast myself as a James Bond blood-diamond ally of the Dark Knight in Gotham, using my social-media posts about citizenry-commentary about costumed infiltrations/espionage work for comics-fiction!" (Amlan Satan).

ira20.jpg

Well, during that dream-sleep, Amlan Satan had a strange dream-experience indeed, during which he envisioned himself entered into the 'comic-dimension' of Gotham itself and confronting two of the femme-fatales he'd been writing of in this new life in New England. He first encountered the mischievous anarchist-trickster and femme-sidekick of the nemesis Joker, the inimitable Harley Quinn, who'd been plotting to destroy a Gotham theater showcase for public welfare charities designed to boost capitalism-confidence in the United States in the post-9/11 era. Satan (Amlan) found himself in great humility dealing suddenly with this femme-poisonous character he'd been writing about and demanded to know why she wished to cast urban anarchy as a form of realism on Earth, and she simply/eerily didn't offer any answer but only offered her usual/signature sly and unnerving bubbly laugh-grin complement.

"Maybe this Harley Quinn is more veiled with deceptiveness than I'd conceived while writing about her as simply a 'concocted fictional femme' in my imagination!" (Amlan Satan).

cat12.jpg

He fled from Harley Quinn's clutches and then encountered yet another femme-fatale in Gotham during this unusual dream-sleep experience, the terrorist Red Claw, who'd been a dangerous woman of great intelligence marshaling her invader-forces in the city to create havoc on the stock-exchange, and Amlan Satan had no choice but to try to engage with her as well, all the while wondering where the Dark Knight (Batman) was during all this Gotham unrest, hoping he'd appear like a hero-crusader to help the retired-man/writer contend with these fictional devilish women he'd enjoyed writing about in comics. The Red Claw femme-fatale was furious to see Satan (Amlan) impeding her path and threatened to blast him in the feet with her handy-dandy handgun, and this required the valiant if humbled Amlan to once more flee from villainy and criminal-insanity, from the dark pits of capitalism-civilization unrest!

"Maybe this Red Claw woman is more dark and sinister than I'd originally plotted in my comics-writing depicting her as a simple diabolique-siren of Hell, and I must flee again!" (Amlan Satan).

cat14.jpg

When 'Prince Satan' awoke from this strange/lucid dream-sleep experience, now enduring his wine-hangover the next day, Saturday morning, he scurried to his comics-writing board to cast a dramatized 'translation' of his dream-image of his very unusual encounter(s) with Harley Quinn and Red Claw, determined to prove to himself and to his fans that his newfound life of comic-book writing, about Gotham femme-fatale anarchy, would yield a new 'brand' of chess-intelligence for capitalism-civilization governance ideations on the 'quality' of American/urban social controls...and deviance (wow).

"Maybe this new life in New England as a comics-writer yields for me a special intelligence and insight into the human nature of social choreography!" (Amlan Satan).

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)