View Poll Results: Which Out Of The New DC Slate Are You Most Stoked For?

Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • Superman Legacy

26 27.08%
  • Batman: Brave And The Bold

11 11.46%
  • Green Lantern

17 17.71%
  • Paradise Lost

7 7.29%
  • The Authority

12 12.50%
  • Amanda Waller

1 1.04%
  • Creature Commandos

5 5.21%
  • Supergirl: Woman Of Tomorrow

6 6.25%
  • Swamp Thing

4 4.17%
  • Booster Gold

7 7.29%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Superman Legacy first but The Authority and Supergirl are right after him.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Lanterns. Hal's ma boi and I really like John too. Put them together and I'm game. Also the fact that the show is called Lanterns instead of Green Lantern and the great mystery on earth all makes me think of Blackest Night. But for that to happen some characters need to die first I suppose

Paradise Lost
    Lanterns
    Superman: Legacy

in that order

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by astro@work View Post
    Swamp Thing is probably the only one I have zero interest in.
    That's funny because personally, Swamp Thing is the only one I have any interest in.

Okay, to be fair it's more like Swamp Thing is the only one I'm excited about. The others vary from no interest at all to mild curiosity. But anyway, a new Swamp Thing movie? Heck yes!
    Last edited by hareluyafan1; 01-31-2023 at 02:25 PM.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

I voted for Swamp Thing, but a Booster TV series done right could be phenomenal
    The one I have least interest in would be Paradise Lost.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Booster Gold for sure!!
    But I am interested in how Green Lanterns works out since I'd love to see that universe get a chance to flesh out to see more. I'm also *cautiously* interested in Supergirl... the "Woman of Tomorrow" storyline, by KING of all people, was one of his better works.

"Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow" is a weird title to me, since "girl" and "woman" should not be used interchangeably. I know society has a bad habit of doing that.

To me, that title makes about as much sense as "Wonder Woman: Girl of Tomorrow" would.
    Last edited by MoneySpider; 01-31-2023 at 03:59 PM.
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    Booster Gold for sure, but also really looking forward to the Creature Commandos. Hoping the Authority sticks with the original Warren Ellis run and none of the garbage nihilism Millar brought to it.
    However would be fun to see the Authority massacring the Americans onscreen:

804044-764484_americans__earth_50__001.jpg

Yes, they were enemies of the Authority. Kinda familiar, right?
    Highly improbable, but it could be fun.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Lanterns and Superman Legacy for sure. Specifically the former, it’s green lantern is finally getting another chance after all these years.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

I just want a good Superman movie guys it shouldn’t be hard thing to do

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

The Authority and I am praying they nail the Midnighter and Apollo casting.

Incredible Member a moment closer's Avatar

I voted for Supergirl: Woman Of Tomorrow - If it's anywhere close to the comic it'll be beautiful and a wild sci-fi/fantasy adventure

Other projects I'm most excited for almost as equally - Superman Legacy / Paradise Lost / Batman: Brave And The Bold / The Authority

Something I'll watch and hope is really good - Creature Commandos / Green Lantern

Not too sure about these but I love the characters - Swamp Thing / Amanda Waller

I have no interest in Booster Gold and hope I'm pleasantly surprised. I felt that way about Peacemaker and it became an instant must-watch show for me.

Voted for Authority, with Superman second. But all in all a very promising slate

The Authority - Biggest and most pleasant surprise! So cool that we'll get Midnighter and Apollo on the big screen
    Superman: Legacy - Very excited about this one, looks like we finally get an optimistic Superman movie
    Lanterns - So much potential
    Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow - This could be something special and it's a clever way to keep her seperated from earth.
    Waller - Glad to see the TSS/Peacemaker making it and more Viola Davis is always good
    Batman: Brave and the Bold - I am so happy with The Batman universe right now, that I wouldn't need another version around. But the promise of Damien and other bat family characters is a nice thought actually
    Paradise Lost - This could go either way, so wait and see
    Swamp Thing - I feel like we already had an pretty great adaption with the last show
    Booster Gold - Not to interested yet
    Creature Commandos - Obscure characters are Gunn's thing, so this could be good

I was looking for Titans, then after I got to page two of the thread I realized this was about the tv shows and movies, not the comics. lol

I'll vote for Creature Commandos. As long as it's more 'Werewolf by Night' and less 'League of Extraordinary Gentlemen'.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    "Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow" is a weird title to me, since "girl" and "woman" should not be used interchangeably. I know society has a bad habit of doing that.

To me, that title makes about as much sense as "Wonder Woman: Girl of Tomorrow" would.

You can be a girl today and a wan tomorrow so that progression makes more sense than going from woman to girl.

They seem to want to allude to a growth into adulthood with the title even if Woman of Tomorrow means something else in the context of the Superverse.