Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Speaking of, weren't there supposed to be a Jag reboot a few years ago? Or at least having the main leads show up in the first spinoff?
    After the two characters appeared in an NCIS episode a couple seasons ago, there was talk about a JAG reboot but I'm pretty sure it never advanced past the "talking about it" stage.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Food Network has renewed BBQ Brawl for a 5th season.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Fox has renewed LEGO Masters for a 5th season.

Netflix has renewed One Piece for a 2nd season.

Actress Rena Sofer is returning to General Hospital after 26 years. Article Link.

Actress Miriam Margolyes will be in the three Doctor Who special episodes to air at the end of the year. Details

Power Book III: Raising Kanan Season 3 casting news.

Here's the trailer for the Frasier revival series on Paramount+.

Netflix has renewed Missing: Dead or Alive for a 2nd season.

ABC has cancelled The Wonder Years reboot series after two seasons. Anyone surprised by this move clearly hasn't been paying attention.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    ABC has cancelled The Wonder Years reboot series after two seasons. Anyone surprised by this move clearly hasn't been paying attention.
    I didn't know that there was a Wonder Years reboot out there, so right you are

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Is NCIS trying to top Star Trek for most TV spinoffs?
    And they both have Scott Bakula in them.
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

I'm a little surprised. I'm a little surprised that it has gone on for two reasons and surprised that it won't be one of those series that has several seasons yet no one really knew it was on.
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

Netflix has renewed One Piece for a 2nd season.

Actress Rena Sofer is returning to General Hospital after 26 years. Article Link.

Actress Miriam Margolyes will be in the three Doctor Who special episodes to air at the end of the year. Details

Power Book III: Raising Kanan Season 3 casting news.

Here's the trailer for the Frasier revival series on Paramount+.

Okay, I knew there was a Frasier revival coming, but having watched that trailer-

I'm guessing the actor who played the dad has died. But no brother? No Ros? Not even Seattle- this is less a revival and more a spin-off.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Okay, I knew there was a Frasier revival coming, but having watched that trailer-

I'm guessing the actor who played the dad has died. But no brother? No Ros? Not even Seattle- this is less a revival and more a spin-off.
    Yes, actor John Mahoney died a few years back. There will be some sort of acknowledgement to his/Martin Crane's passing in the series. David Hyde Pierce has passed on being in the series (he was asked). Peri Gilpin will be making a guest appearance as Roz. No word on Jane Leeves as Daphne (at least not that I can remember seeing). Bebe Neuwirth will guest as Lilith.

It's been made clear from the beginning that the show would not be in Seattle. Remember, he left Seattle at the end of the series. He's back in Boston trying to reconnect with his son and that leads to Frasier staying on. There's been ZERO word on if any of the Cheers characters will appear in the show. I think they may end up either having a guest appearance by someone but I doubt that they'll show Frasier back in the bar there, considering the entire original set was recently up for auction. I doubt they'd want to rebuild another one just for a one-shot return to the bar where everybody knows your name.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Yes, actor John Mahoney died a few years back. There will be some sort of acknowledgement to his/Martin Crane's passing in the series. David Hyde Pierce has passed on being in the series (he was asked). Peri Gilpin will be making a guest appearance as Roz. No word on Jane Leeves as Daphne (at least not that I can remember seeing). Bebe Neuwirth will guest as Lilith.

It's been made clear from the beginning that the show would not be in Seattle. Remember, he left Seattle at the end of the series. He's back in Boston trying to reconnect with his son and that leads to Frasier staying on. There's been ZERO word on if any of the Cheers characters will appear in the show. I think they may end up either having a guest appearance by someone but I doubt that they'll show Frasier back in the bar there, considering the entire original set was recently up for auction. I doubt they'd want to rebuild another one just for a one-shot return to the bar where everybody knows your name.

They can whip up a new set for fun. In fact have Fraiser walk into the ball and if you can ...recreate a fun moment.....Sam is cleaning a beer mug , hair white now , older. Norm and Cliff are in the bar...Woody is also there.

Everyone can be shocked...its revealed Sam is married now (a fact he was on an episode of Fraiser I believe gonna be married). After visiting Fraiser leaves and of the office door comes...Diane. The episode can reveal Sam and her are married and have kids.

(this can pay off that finally)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Well, they did completely rebuild the bridge of the Enterprise D for about maybe 30 minutes total of screen time in Picard season 3. I could see them rebuild the bar, if only for maybe a single episode.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    They can whip up a new set for fun. In fact have Fraiser walk into the ball and if you can ...recreate a fun moment.....Sam is cleaning a beer mug , hair white now , older. Norm and Cliff are in the bar...Woody is also there.

Everyone can be shocked...its revealed Sam is married now (a fact he was on an episode of Fraiser I believe gonna be married). After visiting Fraiser leaves and of the office door comes...Diane. The episode can reveal Sam and her are married and have kids.

(this can pay off that finally)
    Having Sam and Diane together would be horrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Well, they did completely rebuild the bridge of the Enterprise D for about maybe 30 minutes total of screen time in Picard season 3. I could see them rebuild the bar, if only for maybe a single episode.
    In the new financial landscape of TV, I can't imagine they'd want to spend the money for a one time use. Hey, I could be wrong, I'm just speculating.