Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Showtime has cancelled I Love That For You after one season.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Yeah, that's the oddest merger I've ever seen.
    Obvious that a guy that runs channels with reality shows that are watched by people while they are doing something else has no clue about News channels or elite entertainment channels.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

The Canadian series Sullivan's Crossing has been renewed for a 2nd season. This is ahead of the first season premiering on The CW.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Obvious that a guy that runs channels with reality shows that are watched by people while they are doing something else has no clue about News channels or elite entertainment channels.
    Not a single one of these crappy shows is worth Final Space or the Batgirl movie...

NBC has officially cancelled Grand Crew and Young Rock. Article Link.

Here's an interview with Heartland actress Amber Marshall.

Here's an interview with Ghosts actress Rose McIver.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    NBC has officially cancelled Grand Crew and Young Rock. Article Link.

Here's an interview with Heartland actress Amber Marshall.

Here's an interview with Ghosts actress Rose McIver.
    That Young Rock cancelation makes no sense. It's #4 out of top 5 of its sitcoms and its demo is tied with Night Court that just got a pick up. This is very odd to see gone.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    That Young Rock cancelation makes no sense. It's #4 out of top 5 of its sitcoms and its demo is tied with Night Court that just got a pick up. This is very odd to see gone.
    I don't pretend to understand these things. I never watched Young Rock so I can't say anything about the quality of the show. But this is another bad note in a rather bad year for The Rock.

And yes, given the overall quality of the writing on the Night Court reboot, I don't understand how it got picked up for a 2nd season.

Sweet Magnolias Season 3 casting news.

Ultimate Member

I don't pretend to understand these things. I never watched Young Rock so I can't say anything about the quality of the show. But this is another bad note in a rather bad year for The Rock.

And yes, given the overall quality of the writing on the Night Court reboot, I don't understand how it got picked up for a 2nd season.
    Wouldn't surprise me if they were just tired of The Rock doing his usual executive meddling BS. He's like Trump on a small scale, always protecting his image and never taking responsibility for any failures (Black Adam)

The documentary series Rescue: Extreme Medics has been cancelled after two seasons.

The 2nd season of Almost Paradise will begin streaming on Freevee starting on July 21st.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me if they were just tired of The Rock doing his usual executive meddling BS. He's like Trump on a small scale, always protecting his image and never taking responsibility for any failures (Black Adam)
    Or he costs too much...

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

NBC is pointing out to the big dip in ratings for season 3.

https://geektyrant.com/news/dwayne-j...-three-seasons

Maybe costs played a factor...i can't find anything on what per episode it was.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

The CW has renewed Superman & Lois for a 10-episode 4th season. They've renewed All-American: Homecoming for a 3rd season. They cancelled Gotham Knights after one season.

Pat Sajak will be retiring as host of Wheel of Fortune after 41 seasons.

The CW has renewed Superman & Lois for a 10-episode 4th season. They've renewed All-American: Homecoming for a 3rd season. They cancelled Gotham Knights after one season.

Pat Sajak will be retiring as host of Wheel of Fortune after 41 seasons.
    Gotham Knights is not a shock. It was a poor story that was badly done.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    NBC is pointing out to the big dip in ratings for season 3.

https://geektyrant.com/news/dwayne-j...-three-seasons

Maybe costs played a factor...i can't find anything on what per episode it was.
    Noticed they did NOT point out the fact Season 3 aired on FRIDAY nights.

Season 1 & 2 was Tuesday and Wednesday.

Season 3 FACED Shark Tank, SWAT and WWE Smackdown.
    It's lead in was Lopez vs Lopez rating gap was anywhere between .30-.60.

Season 2
    Young Rock faced The Resident, FBI & The Bachelor. Every show after it got axed or Ended (ALl of Us)

Season 1

Young Rock faced Holmes Family Effect, NCIS & To Tell the Truth.

IF it had stayed on Tuesdays instead of losing its slot to Night Court

It would have faced 911 Lone Star, The Rookie & FBI.

Now Night Court did what Young Rock did not do. The ratings were better and in the 3 million in viewers.

Night Court earned it's renewal.

All NBC did was ax it lowest rated shows while the two dramas were ending their runs.

It was a numbers thing however NBC did that more the show.