Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Everyone was betting Discovery would cancel these for f-ck knows what reason. Its gonna take Gunn a couple years to get his vision of the DC Universe rolling. Canceling your shows to wait on that is....well its stupid. I fully expect Lois & Superman to be canceled next year.
    I'm sure the announcement will come down sometime in April that Superman has also been cancelled. Thus leaving Gotham Knights hanging out there, but hey, maybe that shows cancel news will also come just as quick.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Fox has renewed The Simpsons, Family Guy and Bob's Burgers for two more seasons apiece.

Netflix has renewed The Recruit for a 2nd season.

Dateline has been renewed for a 7th season of national daily syndication. Article Link

Here's the trailer for the revival season of the Starz series Party Down.

Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Fire Country casting news.

Netflix has renewed Somebody Feed Phil for a 7th season.

HBO has officially announced the Season 2 renewal for The Last of Us. Article Link.

CNBC has cancelled Jay Leno's Garage after 7 seasons.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Disney+ has cancelled The Mysterious Benedict Society after two seasons.

Here's the full Season 3 trailer for Star Trek: Picard.

Actress Phoebe Dynevor will not be part of Bridgerton Season 3 but may return in future seasons. Article Link.

Paramount+ and Showtime have finally announced their upcoming merger. The shows Let The Right One In, American Gigolo and the yet to air Three Women are the first three series to be cancelled as a result of the merger. Article Link.

Power Book II: Ghost has been renewed for a 4th season. Actor Michael Early will be joining the cast. Article Link

Apple TV+ has renewed Acapulco for a 3rd season.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Paramount+ and Showtime have finally announced their upcoming merger. The shows Let The Right One In, American Gigolo and the yet to air Three Women are the first three series to be cancelled as a result of the merger. Article Link.
    Showtime has apparently started purging some of their content ahead of the merger. Short lived shows like American Rust, Wakefield, Kidding and On Becoming a God in Central Florida are in the process of being pulled according to this article link.

FX has cancelled Kindred after one season.

Hulu has cancelled Reboot after one season. The series creator is looking to shop the show around.

Nina Ali has left The Real Housewives of Dubai after one season.

Actress Savannah Welch, who has been a recurring guest star on The Good Doctor has [url=https://tvline.com/2023/01/30/the-good-doctor-savannah-welch-leaving-danni-powell-fired-season-6/]left the show]/url].

NBC has renewed La Brea for a 3rd season.

Hulu has ordered a King of the Hill revival series.

Mighty Member

So many cancellations.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post
    So many cancellations.
    Usually networks (TV wise) will set some shows early to be canceled like NCIS LA. Usually around April and May in the old days they'd announce a lot more.

In the world of streaming plstforms there is going to be a lot more now.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

I see my original thread got truncated to only this year. Not a problem. Would've been nice to at least been notified that it was being done as a courtesy, though.

Anyway, after inflicting bombastic stupidity on the world for the past 21 years, Dr. Phil is ending after this current season.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I see my original thread got truncated to only this year. Not a problem. Would've been nice to at least been notified that it was being done as a courtesy, though.

Anyway, after inflicting bombastic stupidity on the world for the past 21 years, Dr. Phil is ending after this current season.

1st we lost Maury and now Phil ? What the hell people ? We need stuff to laugh at on TV. Who will replace these folks to make us all get laughs from now ?
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

It appears the other, earlier portion of the thread is locked, but it is still on the forum, if you want to edit your first post with a link to it, so folks know. The info from the last few months of 2022 is relevant to this year's season.

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...t=News+Updates
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Paramount+ has renewed Transformers: Earthspark for a 2nd season. The streamer has also started removing show ahead of their merger with Showtime. You can see the first casualties HERE!

Prime Video has renewed The Terminal List for a 2nd season. There's also a prequel series being planned. I'm happy about this because I liked the first season and if they follow the events of the 2nd book, the opening episode is going to be incredible since I really liked how author Jack Carr wrote the start of that 2nd novel.

Prime Video has also renewed James May: Our Man In... for a 3rd season.

Family Feud has been renewed through the 2025-2026 season. Article Link

NBC has cancelled The Blacklist after its upcoming 10th season.

After being removed from HBO Max, the series Generation has been picked up by Tubi and will air there now. Article Link

Well this is interesting. Paramount+ has released a teaser image for the Frasier revival series that confirms the new show will be set in Boston. This will set off speculation of many Cheers cameos. I wonder if they'll address how the original Frasier series ended. Didn't he end up in Chicago at the end?