Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Here's the trailer for the new Bob Odenkirk series Lucky Hank, coming to AMC+ on March 19th.

Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

No shocker here: Paramount+ is upping their prices.

Ryan Seacrest announced he will be leaving Live With Kelly and Ryan. Kelly Ripa's husband Mark Consuelos will become the new co-host. Article Link.

Disney+ has announced the 2nd season of Doogie Kamelaoha, M.D. will stream starting March 31st. The trailer is below.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Paramount+ has cancelled Blood & Treasure after two seasons.

Disney+ has cancelled The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers after two seasons. (I can't say I'm surprised, the first season was good but the 2nd season wasn't nearly as good.)

Disney+ also cancelled Big Shot after two seasons. (I'm bummed about this. The show wasn't a big hit but I really enjoyed both seasons of the show and was really hoping there would be a 3rd season.)

Here's the Season 2 trailer for Shadow and Bone. The season drops on Netflix March 16th.

The People's Court and Judge Mathis have been cancelled.

Netflix has renewed Outer Banks for a fourth season. This renewal comes ahead of the start of Season 3.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Paramount+ has cancelled Blood & Treasure after two seasons.
    This has been on my extended "to get around to" shows. At least when I do watch it I'll know its done. Now, does it end with a tease for more or largely conclude?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Emma Mackey has announced she will be leaving Sex Education after the upcoming fourth season.

BMF Season 3 casting news.

Bel-Air Season 2 casting news.

HBO Max has cancelled South Side after 3 seasons.

CBS announced the renewals for 9 series. The list includes NCIS, NCIS: Hawai'i, CSI: Vegas and 60 Minutes.

Here's the trailer for the new Kiefer Sutherland series Rabbit Hole, debuting on Paramount+ on March 26th.

Actor Chuku Modu, who was a series regular on the first season of The Good Doctor, is returning to the show for a 7 episode arc.

Ahead of the Season 10 premiere in July, Hallmark Channel has announced When Calls The Heart has been renewed for an 11th season.

And Just Like That... Season 2 casting news.

Amazon has renewed The Rig for a 2nd season.

Whoopi Goldberg will guest star on an upcoming Season 5 episode of The Conners. Article Link

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

ABC it appears is ending the Goldbergs finally. A mercy killing at this point
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Right and...here's a link.

As the link says, the now SERIES finale of The Goldbergs will be May 3rd.

Days After Cancellation, Judge Greg Mathis Announces Return to TV With ‘Mathis Court’ in Fall 2023

His instagram post some 12-24 hours after the original cancellation announcement, was a video of him at home in his judge robes, basically saying it's not over stay tuned for some news. Guess this is the news.

The HBO series Succesion will end with the show's upcoming 4th season.

Only Murders In The Building Season 3 casting news.

AMC has cancelled Soulmates after one season. It had been renewed for a second season a few years back. Article Link

Eric Stonestreet (Modern Family) has joined the Season 2 cast of The Santa Clauses. Article Link.

Investigation Discovery has renewed both The Playboy Murders and Death By Fame for second seasons. Article Link