Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Wide receiver A.J. Green (Bengals, Cardinals) has announced his retirement.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Wide receiver A.J. Green (Bengals, Cardinals) has announced his retirement.
    He played like he retired two years ago, frankly.

Which, on second thought, that dig isn't fair. I don't want to put on him. He was yet another former Pro Bowl receiver that Kingsbury's offense had no idea what to do with. His last two years as an active player were wasted, and he deserved a run on a good team to get a ring. The 2022 Cardinals were decidedly not that team.

Seeing him and JJ Watt finish out their careers here... just, damn.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

To be fair Green had started losing a step due to his injury. That last year with Bengals he had the worst separation from DB average where he wasn't really able to be the player he once was. Its a shame though....before the injuries he was a 1,000+ yard WR each season.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    To be fair Green had started losing a step due to his injury. That last year with Bengals he had the worst separation from DB average where he wasn't really able to be the player he once was. Its a shame though....before the injuries he was a 1,000+ yard WR each season.
    He should be a Hall of Fame lock. Maybe not first ballot, but definitely HoF worthy.

Just for suffering with the Bengals all those years and still putting up mad numbers, he should be HoF.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Just for suffering with the Bengals all those years and still putting up mad numbers, he should be HoF.
    Green was one of the only bright spots we had.

I still have two of his jerseys. I am a huge Green fan.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    He provided the optical illusion that maybe Andy Dalton was a Pro Bowl QB, when the minute he wasn't there, Dalton's numbers took a huge dive.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    He should be a Hall of Fame lock. Maybe not first ballot, but definitely HoF worthy.
    I agree. No way Green doesn’t get in
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Green will go in like a Chris Carter. It will take him a few years. Julio Jones will be a 1st ballot due to his big numbers.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Aaron Rodgers crazy is keeping on.

He announced he is going on a darkness retreat (Whatever that is) for the next four days to clear his head and find his center. He wants to be left alone and doesnt want to make a big deal about it. Personal growth and reflection is a very private and personal thing. (Which is why he announced it to the world to start with.)

And at the end of the four days he will have his answer on what he wants to do as far as staying with The Packers or leaving the team.
    Last edited by babyblob; 02-07-2023 at 01:02 PM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Steve Wilks was not out of the job long. He has been hired on as the new DC for the 49ers.

LMFAO!

Rodgers' is redefining what a prima dona QB is!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

The Raiders have given permission to Carr To visit The Saints.

Extraordinary Member

NFL Network removes Michael Irvin from Super Bowl coverage after a complaint from a woman.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/m...-toward-woman/

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/hall-...rage-complaint

Former Pittsburgh Steeler Paul Martha has passed away.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.