Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    NFL Network removes Michael Irvin from Super Bowl coverage after a complaint from a woman.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/m...-toward-woman/

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/hall-...rage-complaint
    There must be more to this. I hope if Irving is telling the truth Fox issues an apology.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Patrick Mahomes wins mvp
    Darrelle Revis, Joe Thomas, DeMarcus Ware, Zach Thomas, Ronde Barber, Joe Klecko, Chuck Howley, Ken Riley and Don Coryell are the new hall of fame class

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    There must be more to this. I hope if Irving is telling the truth Fox issues an apology.
    Didn't he get caught with hookers in Las Vegas ~10 years ago?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

It was 25 years ago, and doesn't mean he assaulted a woman now.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Don Coryell should have went in years ago. John Madden himself discussed how Don Coryell should have been there for his influence on the game.

Very happy to see that.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

But if Irvin ISN'T telling the truth, then he's the one who has to apologize. Still, I can understand NFL Network pulling the plug on him, with the Super Bowl only days away, the dead last thing the league needs is to have a mess like this overshadowing the game and everything leading up to it.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Nearly two weeks after the NFC Championship Game, the Niners, saltier than the Dead Sea, are STILL whining about having lost to the Eagles. First was Brandon Aiyuk dissing Philly’s defense, followed by Christian McCaffrey hoping the Super Bowl ends in a tie, now we have Robbie Gould taking shots at Jalen Hurts’ skills. In case no one is familiar with Gould, he’s Frisco’s PLACEKICKER, what in the flying fuck is a goddamn kicker doing being critical about a quarterback? Enough already!

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/artic...13132_38450604

I get why The 49'ers are disappointed. They couldnt play their best game and game plan because of the injury to Purdy. But damn after two weeks let it go. Even my bengals who have some of the most cry baby players and fans arnt bitching about their loss to the Chiefs any more.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Patrick Mahomes wins mvp
    Darrelle Revis, Joe Thomas, DeMarcus Ware, Zach Thomas, Ronde Barber, Joe Klecko, Chuck Howley, Ken Riley and Don Coryell are the new hall of fame class
    So happy for Joe Thomas. One of my all-time favorites. Also glad Zach Thomas finally made it in.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    But if Irvin ISN'T telling the truth, then he's the one who has to apologize. Still, I can understand NFL Network pulling the plug on him, with the Super Bowl only days away, the dead last thing the league needs is to have a mess like this overshadowing the game and everything leading up to it.
    If Irvin isn't telling the truth, his broadcast career is over.

Did they give details on what happened in the Irvin case? Other then he harrassed a woamn.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Did they give details on what happened in the Irvin case? Other then he harrassed a woamn.
    I haven't seen any details. Irvin acted like he didn't even remember talking to a woman but later said it was a quick conversation in which nothing happened.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    They only reported that she said he harassed her, but not what she said he did. Irvin said he talked to her in the lobby of a hotel for about 45 seconds and that was it.

It was 25 years ago, and doesn't mean he assaulted a woman now.
    True, however, the behaviors often go hand-in-hand.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

They only reported that she said he harassed her, but not what she said he did. Irvin said he talked to her in the lobby of a hotel for about 45 seconds and that was it.
    So, basically, it was “he said, she said”. Well, until all the facts are presented, from both sides, I’m not going to pass judgment.