Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    All-New Member

Wink Thoughts on the new secret invasion?

I really like the new secret invasion. I loved the old one, plus ryan north is always a win.

I’m really really enjoying the new Secret Invasion. Each issue takes the action and suspense up another level. Issue #3 was an absolute banger. I love how Tony is being written and to see what he’s doing is something he would totally do in his own unique way. Looking forward to issue #4 which comes out next week. Great thread by the way.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

I'm going to have to check it out
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

I'm so over Maria Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm so over Maria Hill.
    I know she’s the focus, but it’s a much bigger story than her. You should flip through when you get the chance. It’s really good.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Britain of Earth 20 View Post
    I'm going to have to check it out
    Glad to hear it. I think people are missing out on a really good story. It revolves around Hill, Stark and Fury and the different ways they are looking at the skrull situation that’s happening.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 02-02-2023 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I haven't been reading this and have no interest in Maria Hill.

But that Ryan North is making that preview too tempting!

Great preview.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I doubt Hill actually killed them and this is probably a long con but I almost hoped she did just to double down on how terrible she is .

Quote Originally Posted by etrumble View Post
    I haven't been reading this and have no interest in Maria Hill.

But that Ryan North is making that preview too tempting!

Great preview.
    Your loss. Maria Hill is the most badass character Marvel is publishing right now. Especially if compared with Spider-Man, Iron Man, and Black Panther, reduced to useless clowns in their own comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Captain America View Post
    Your loss. Maria Hill is the most badass character Marvel is publishing right now. Especially if compared with Spider-Man, Iron Man, and Black Panther, reduced to useless clowns in their own comics.
    This is a take
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Captain America View Post
    Your loss. Maria Hill is the most badass character Marvel is publishing right now.
    Yep. That was what I was trying to say. I do think missing this is my loss and I need to rectify that!

Ah, yes, the "heroes don't kill" thing.... except when it's aliens.... ;-;' It's only murder if it's a Human apparently.

It was the biggest flaw in the original Secret Invasion, and seemingly hasn't changed. I agree with the Skrull lady. But that statement was always true, nothing has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by etrumble View Post
    Yep. That was what I was trying to say. I do think missing this is my loss and I need to rectify that!
    It’s been very good so far. You definitely should pick up the series.