Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Which DC supernatural team name is your favorite?

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Could Crispus and Corrigan both be the Spectre at the same time? Like Firestorm? I d read this. Just Corrigan or just Crispus doesn t Cut it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Could Crispus and Corrigan both be the Spectre at the same time? Like Firestorm? I d read this. Just Corrigan or just Crispus doesn t Cut it for me.
    I don't think that has ever happened/

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Shadowpact sounds the coolest.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Shadowpact sounds the coolest.
    ^^^Yeah, it rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    You could do story where the Spectre's power gets split between different people. I believe the Sentry is going through that dillema in an upcoming comic.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 10-19-2023 at 11:59 AM.

Not sure what Batman’s doing there, but this is a nice supernatural gathering, Kevin Maguire style…:

When do you think is/was the best time for DC's supernatural characters to make it big in the mainstream?

When do you think is/was the best time for DC's supernatural characters to make it big in the mainstream?
    Probably now as I think the JLD/Shadowpact would fit Gunn's sensibilities. Gunn made his mark with the obscure characters like Guardians and Peacemaker.

So the best has yet to come.

In the past, it probably would've been if Guillermo Del Toro got to do his take on the JLD.

Incredible Member

Right now honestly. I used to think fantasy got looked down on when compared to Sci fi stuff. But with the release of the DnD movie and Baldur's Gate it seems like most people are open to fantasy/Supernatural. Another time problem should have been during the time Supernatural tv show first started airing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockingjustice View Post
    Right now honestly. I used to think fantasy got looked down on when compared to Sci fi stuff. But with the release of the DnD movie and Baldur's Gate it seems like most people are open to fantasy/Supernatural. Another time problem should have been during the time Supernatural tv show first started airing.
    Agree, I think AAA game for DC Mystik could be done well

Shadowpact for sure. I hate how derivative JLD is. Shadowpact is a cool name that could become a very strong IP if DC ever decided to build it up instead of taking the laziest approach.

What supernatural character would make a good addition to the next Injustice game?

Also, what kind of game would you build around a supernatural character or team?

What supernatural character would make a good addition to the next Injustice game?

Also, what kind of game would you build around a supernatural character or team?
    If we talked about all new characters, then Klarion and Circe I guess. I want to see Zatanna return, Deadman could be a wild card character with him randomly hijacked other characters like that one Tekken character I forgot the name