Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by LordMikel View Post
    You know, did they miss the opportunity to do something new with The Maker? The evil Reed from the Ultimate Universe. Forming a new Frightful Four.
    The maker is still around so there's still time to do that.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Man, they spent a lot of time keeping The Maker away from Reed. I don't even think the meeting in Hickman's Ultimate Invasion counts since the continuity in that book is ass.
    "Cable was right!"

What about the evil reed from what if 1 universe? (spidey joins ff issue and its follow up stories) Man, what's with all the evil reeds running around? Is he still alive?

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    The Wizard was originally the Torch's foe, waaaay back in Strange Tales, early '60s.
    And he was, frankly, weird and ugly looking. Kind of scary to me as a kid (8 or 9). I remember the one where Torch got Sue to invisibly mess with the Wizard, some of her tricks.

Anyway, how did Wizard stop being so homely?
    He grew a beard? Bigger helmet to cover more of his face?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    What about the evil reed from what if 1 universe? (spidey joins ff issue and its follow up stories) Man, what's with all the evil reeds running around? Is he still alive?
    There is also the Reed Richards of Counter-Earth, aka The Brute! I want to see him again!

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Yeah, I think the Brute was on the Frightful Four in that arc where Reed was losing his powers and that got resolved in time to fight Doom in 199 and 200.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Yeah, I think the Brute was on the Frightful Four in that arc where Reed was losing his powers and that got resolved in time to fight Doom in 199 and 200.
    Yes, I think the story resolved about 14-18 issuues or so before the 200th issue.