Extraordinary Member

Default Yoh Asakura vs yuji Itadori/Hao Asakura vs Ryomen Sukuna

This will be two seperate matches covered in one thread

Match 1: Yoh Asakura vs Yuji Itadori

This is Yoh as of the final battle, vs current Yuji. Yuji is not allowed to unleash Sukuna

Match 2: Hao Asakura vs Ryomen Sukuna

This is Hao from prior to becoming Shaman King, while this is current Sukuna from the manga

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I'm going to use Yoh with Amidamaru because frankly the Spirit of the Earth doesn't have many feats for us to draw upon beyond being involved in the showdown with the Great Spirit.

So... Yoh vs Yuji.

Yoh is almost certainly faster, Yuji is definitely stronger and a lot more durable. Yoh has a weapon, a weapon that can change shape and do offensive and defensive abilities simultaneously and has gigantic reach; so Yuji is going to have a hard time getting into striking distance.

There's also the question of how Mumyuyakumu will interact with Cursed Energy. Since it is, I guess, a form of spiritual energy, Yoh should be able to just delete it which means Yuji won't have access to his own energies and will have to get by on sheer brute strength, not able to do Cursed Object tricks or manifest Black Flash and so on.

Having a hard time seeing Yoh losing this.

Maybe Yuji can lame him out via strategically trying to break his Oversoul repeatedly so Yoh burns through his Furyoku reserves quicker but that's pretty tough to do.

Hao vs Sukuna.

Bit of a different beast. Hao suffers a bit from the Saitama problem in that we never really see him try or be faced with much of a real threat in the course of Shaman King. We know he is still wildly beyond the Five Warriors by the end of the story, hence why they went with pulling out of the contest and attempting to gank him while he was asleep.

On the other hand, Sukuna has treated everyone from below Gojo as beneath him to an absurd degree and has a bunch of weird abilities that we've not seen the full scale of, so there's a couple of unknowns on both sides.

Again, the question of Mumyuyakumu is on the table since it would be, in theory, a perfect hard counter to Sukuna's Domain Expansion because it could delete the slashing attacks before they could hit.

There's also Open which we don't know that much about but it's about the same level as Onibi, maybe a bit higher. But then using fire against the Spirit of Fire seems like a bad call.

I don't know... Sukuna is more durable (as far as we know) and has regeneration. There's also Hao's poorly defined "Curses don't work on me," ability and his mind reading to consider.

Feh... not sure.