View Poll Results: Of the non-cosmic Superman Rogues, who would you like to see?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brainiac

27 49.09%
  • Lobo

2 3.64%
  • Metallo

9 16.36%
  • Parasite

11 20.00%
  • Bloodsport

0 0%
  • Manchester Black

4 7.27%
  • Livewire

1 1.82%
  • Silver Banshee

1 1.82%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    I love h'el though..that dude is badass.
    I thought the execution was, let's say....questionable....but the idea of a self-contained temporal loop given consciousness, or whatever the hel H'el was (been a while and I never re-visited that story) was a pretty cool concept.

Which feels like it applies to a lot of Lobdell's run; interesting ideas with not so great execution.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I thought the execution was, let's say....questionable....but the idea of a self-contained temporal loop given consciousness, or whatever the hel H'el was (been a while and I never re-visited that story) was a pretty cool concept.

Which feels like it applies to a lot of Lobdell's run; interesting ideas with not so great execution.
    I still maintain the scene where Clark quits the Planet and only Cat joins him is genuinely great, but that and Dr. Veritas are the only parts of his run I like/remember. Unless he was the one who came up with Lara as a former soldier which is another idea I love. Rockafort’s art rules too.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    I love h'el though..that dude is badass.
    I don’t know if we will ever see that guy again.