Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

After my current pic i need to draw some arraki.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    From today's XMM it seems o--[A]--o and Genesis may not be on the same page with regards to Arakko and the Arakkii.
    Time to see if 'survival of the fittest' applies to their marriage, after four thousand years of evolving down different points of view and methodology.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I like how her face makes her look like Apoccy.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I get why they both (but especially Genesis) might have issues with what has transpired over the three years they've been gone but they chose to leave to rekindle familial and marital bliss in Amenth. Leaving the Arakkii to fend for themselves the best way they knew how under entirely new and different circumstances. If it wasn't for Storm and the Great Circle she's lucky she has people to come back to. Despite everything...they were strong and they survived.

And I want Storm to be the one to calmly and resolutely point out those facts right to her face.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Seems that guy with the spikey back will become a regular on XMR
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Seems that guy with the spikey back will become a regular on XMR
    I forget his name, but he seems to be a friend of Sunspot's, after they met in a bar. We've seen him twice since, which is pretty cool for an Arakki not on the Great Ring. Him, Khora and Weaponless Szen seem to be some of the few that are getting more involved, which is cool. (I really like to see more from the non-Omega-Arakki, no matter how cool Sobunar and Xilo and Lactuca and Lodos Logos are!)

I get why they both (but especially Genesis) might have issues with what has transpired over the three years they've been gone but they chose to leave to rekindle familial and marital bliss in Amenth. Leaving the Arakkii to fend for themselves the best way they knew how under entirely new and different circumstances. If it wasn't for Storm and the Great Circle she's lucky she has people to come back to. Despite everything...they were strong and they survived.

And I want Storm to be the one to calmly and resolutely point out those facts right to her face.
    Looks like Genesis is holding that staff that used to be the Annihilation mask, the one that Saturnyne transformed and said would be an even more effective lure in that form, so she might not be amenable to reason...
    Last edited by Sutekh; 04-25-2023 at 12:55 AM.

I'm suspicious of their intentions as I wonder if they're in agreement of taking control of Arakko but in disagreement over how to go about it. It's going to be very interesting to say the least.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

khora of the burning heart.

khoraofthe.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    khora of the burning heart.

khoraofthe.jpg
    Khora is such a standout character. I love this!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Can'tfuckingwait!!!!!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Time to see if 'survival of the fittest' applies to their marriage, after four thousand years of evolving down different points of view and methodology.
    It's interesting because she judged him in X of Swords based on the person he'd been thousands of years ago, when he basically had a stretchy mostly invulnerable body, but since then he's more or less given himself Eternal powers through use of Celestial technology (flight, energy projection, etc.).

She seemed to think she was going to kick his butt effortlessly during their match-up, and no, he won that fight, and the golden Annihilation helmet/mask thingie was ready to abandon her for him!

So she may talk big smack about evolving or dying, but *she* is the one who surrendered to Annhilation in Amenth, and then didn't do much but order endless hordes of Amenthi demons to oppress and subjugate her people, and *he* is the one who has spent the time evolving and growing and becoming more than she remembered.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I am so ready for this!
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.