Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Guys! I just thought about a possible explanation around the current nonsense situation Spider-Man is trapped right now: Beyond Corp!!

Look, I'm not sure what exactly Beyond Corp is, but the name makes me suspect they MAY have a connection with the Beyonders. Which would mean they are capable of any insane thing. Back when Doc Ock hacked into Beyond Corp and explored their secret labs, we saw some insane stuff like talking sandwiches. Such crazyness made me think about DC's Mr Mxyzptlk and the kind of stuff he used to mock on Superman. Right now, Peter seems to be trapped on a situation like that, with the mysterious Paul coming out of nowhere and MJ having two kids who call her mommy. This is completely insane!!!

So I thought, maybe this insanity is actually Beyond Corp's revenge on peter for ruinning their previous proyect using the name of Spider-Man?
    Uncle Ben is Mr. Beyond confirmed!

But seriously, that is what they should have done in the first place seeing as how Beyond Corporation is run by rogue Beyonders.

"The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Uncle Ben is Mr. Beyond confirmed!

But seriously, that is what they should have done in the first place seeing as how Beyond Corporation is run by rogue Beyonders.

It may end up being the case.

I mean, if we take "Past Sins" as an example, I always found incredible ridiculous the idea of Norman and Gwen having kids. I tried to find a more suitable explanation to such stupidity and I thought: Maybe they are clones, or some other DNA experiment created through Norman and Gwen's DNA? And you know what? that's what ended up being. (Of course, I never thought about the demonic Kindred or Mephisto's interferance, but I was right in the basic idea).

So maybe this will be the case too.

It may end up being the case.

I mean, if we take "Past Sins" as an example, I always found incredible ridiculous the idea of Norman and Gwen having kids. I tried to find a more suitable explanation to such stupidity and I thought: Maybe they are clones, or some other DNA experiment created through Norman and Gwen's DNA? And you know what? that's what ended up being. (Of course, I never thought about the demonic Kindred or Mephisto's interferance, but I was right in the basic idea).

So maybe this will be the case too.
    Maybe the whole reason Peter went into space was to kill a Beyonder and then succeeded...only for that Beyonder to royally screw reality up before it died.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    spoilers:
    Yeah read it, I don't really care for the fight scenes and stuff but yeah what I can tell you. I turn the page and it came like a surprised and then me in my head going #$@% you Marvel. Peter and Felicia ended up in the same spa as MJ and Paul. its a coincidence and misunderstanding, Paul is not the slightest upset, just MJ, as Peter and Felicia were leaving over hearing a explosion, Peter exposes his cat boxers, Paul make a joke about it and MJ said, don't worry hon, your boxers are cuter as they smile. Then you get some White Rabbit Kareem nonsense and issue ends with a murder of one of the fake Sinister six Mysterio with the other fake Six members about to attack Spidey and Felicia. Yeah not happy seeing a Dodson drawn Paul in a robe with MJ, especially having fond memories of tons of variants, and Marvel knights of the Dodson drew on Peter MJ
    end of spoilers

Jeez, I was hoping this 2 issue filler would be its own thing.... I'm debating if this even worthy to go on my longbox
    This book has become a parody of itself....

Astonishing Member

Maybe the whole reason Peter went into space was to kill a Beyonder and then succeeded...only for that Beyonder to royally screw reality up before it died.
    When did Peter go to space? What are you talking about?

When did Peter go to space? What are you talking about?
    Wells said something about sending Peter to space. It has something to do with the opening of ASM #1 and the cover to #24.

Fantastic Member

So, the bit of Peter and Felicia discussing Peter’s feelings for MJ it’s true or not?
    Last edited by spiderlink; 02-07-2023 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    spoilers:
    Yeah read it, I don't really care for the fight scenes and stuff but yeah what I can tell you. I turn the page and it came like a surprised and then me in my head going #$@% you Marvel. Peter and Felicia ended up in the same spa as MJ and Paul. its a coincidence and misunderstanding, Paul is not the slightest upset, just MJ, as Peter and Felicia were leaving over hearing a explosion, Peter exposes his cat boxers, Paul make a joke about it and MJ said, don't worry hon, your boxers are cuter as they smile. Then you get some White Rabbit Kareem nonsense and issue ends with a murder of one of the fake Sinister six Mysterio with the other fake Six members about to attack Spidey and Felicia. Yeah not happy seeing a Dodson drawn Paul in a robe with MJ, especially having fond memories of tons of variants, and Marvel knights of the Dodson drew on Peter MJ
    end of spoilers

Jeez, I was hoping this 2 issue filler would be its own thing.... I'm debating if this even worthy to go on my longbox
    Ironically the less this sounds like the filler people had pegged it for the worse it sounds.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Ironically the less this sounds like the filler people had pegged it for the worse it sounds.
    I imagine he’s working off Wells notes. Which again…not buying into the whole good guy aspect

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dornwolf View Post
    I imagine he’s working off Wells notes. Which again…not buying into the whole good guy aspect
    I mean who's to say the stinger for the next issue isn't the reveal that's hra not all that good

Hi. Quick question. Have they shown what Peter is supposed to have done that has everyone pissed at him?
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Hi. Quick question. Have they shown what Peter is supposed to have done that has everyone pissed at him?
    Not yet. It's the arc after this one.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Not yet. It's the arc after this one.
    Yeah, and honestly, I can't wait for them to finally explain what the Heck is going on here.

Yeah, and honestly, I can't wait for them to finally explain what the Heck is going on here.
    And then, weeks from now, its like #21 ends with WHAT DID REK-RAP DO?!

Incredible Member

And then, weeks from now, its like #21 ends with WHAT DID REK-RAP DO?!

True star of the run. This entire thing has been a back door pilot for Rek-rap