Artist/ Illustrator

Default Velocidad, An Ongoing Sci-Fi Webcomic

Velocidad is an ongoing sci-fi webcomic launched in January this year. Velocidad is 'Bikers in Spaaaaaaace!"-Crazy space jockeys straddling glorified rocket-engines pulling off incredible space heists throughout the solar system in a far flung future.

Set Generations from now, earth has drifted away from the sun. much of the planet has been gutted for resources. The remaining populace work the planet or work for SPE-Corp. The rest of the settled planets are under a similar condition, slowly being
    siphoned of their minerals and resources. The Sol Prime Enforcement Corporation control all of the traffic and supply of the systems resources, and sending them to the outer colonies.
    Not all of them make it....

Velocidad was created by Kasey Quevedo, a veteran of the gaming industry as well as creator of the self published comic, Crossings. Updates are every Monday, and the first chapter is barreling to a close.

You can also follow Velocidad on Twitter or Facebook.
    Creator and Artist of Velocidad. www.velocidad-comic.com

That's a really nice visual style you've got there. I love the use of non-black inks for background elements like the asteroids in the shots above.
    Writer/artist of the 37th C superhero webcomic Universe Gun - www.universegun.com

Artist/ Illustrator

Thanks, Dr Mike. I've been having a lot of fun with the limited palette I gave myself, and I wanted the foreground elements to pop off. Thanks for checking it out!

Kasey

Artist/ Illustrator

Default Velocidad Interview Podcast

I just recently gave an interview about Velocidad to The Super Awesome Geek Show. The podcast is up today, and thought I'd share for those that would like to find out more about my webcomic, Velocidad. It was alot of fun to talk about some of the gestation that led up to me starting it up, and the influences behind the webcomic and my work.
    It's a good companion if you've already read through, or a great jumping on point for the story so far. I'm closing in on the end of the first chapter, so there's a good chunk to read and catch up.
    Velocidad_TWC_ad.jpg

Artist/ Illustrator

Just thought I would share an update for Velocidad. We are one week away from the end of Chapter 1, and it's agreat time to jump in and catch up on the story. Here is this weeks current page without dialogue. If you enjoy sci-fi, space ships, interstellar heists....come check it out! http://velocidad-comic.com/wp-conten...e_23_blank.jpg

Artist/ Illustrator

And Chapter One for Velocidad is done! You can read the whole issue online now at http://www.velocidad-comic.com
    velocidad_page_24.jpg

Artist/ Illustrator

Default Chapter Two Nearly done!

If you haven't had a chance to check out Velocidad yet, Chapter Two is now almost done and coming to a close. Here's a quick glimpse of this weeks update, a double page spread. The story has so far been on one of the outer debris rings of the Sol Prime System, but moves to Luna Prima, a space station built over the centuries upon the remnants of the Moon. Almost two full free issues to read of sci-fi action.

velocidad_page_45_previewCBR.jpg