Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Oh, look, another New Mutant who dies. Now it can really be 100 % a Storm wank book.
    I know it's an alternate future and Berto will be back, but this choice tells me everything about the X-line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Yea, that’s probably the thing that is I’m not really a fan of with the X-books portrayal of Storm lately. Storm is definitely one of the people who come to mind when it comes to great leadership of the X-Men but this is starting to feel like Bat wank/Doom wank levels of writing. It’s kinda like they’re over correcting from how she just handed over the keys to Kitty talking about how great she was back in Gold.
    Odd!

10 characters
    Last edited by Celestialbodies; 02-02-2023 at 06:02 PM.

I'm actually pretty excited to finally get the introduction of Ironfire and finally see what this guy is all about.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    I already know the next time Storm sees Sunspot hes going to be sinisterized and fighting against her…lets bring on the angst!
    Roberto's already been killed, by Vulcan and / or Isca, so if he should already be Sinisterized... Perhaps Storm had to kill him herself?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Roberto's already been killed, by Vulcan and / or Isca, so if he should already be Sinisterized... Perhaps Storm had to kill him herself?
    He wasn’t killed and resurrected before Hope was out of the picture and corrupted. Before Hope died, her powers were cleansing the “sinister programming” out of everyone’s dna.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

I can’t wait this Book is going to Fantastic. It makes me happy when I see comments complaining how this book is nothing but “Storm Wank”. It lets me know the X-Office is finally doing something right with Storm. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    I can’t wait this Book is going to Fantastic. It makes me happy when I see comments complaining how this book is nothing but “Storm Wank”. It lets me know the X-Office is finally doing something right with Storm. :-)
    Amen to that! It's simply her turn, everyone else has had theirs. If you can't see that it's because you don't want too.

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Amen to that! It's simply her turn, everyone else has had theirs. If you can't see that it's because you don't want too.
    Seconded. I am here for Storm getting some much needed overdue focus (can’t recall the last time she spearheaded a headliner role in an event…?). And this doesn’t feel like wank. We’re literally seeing that while she was cunning and strategic in her escape from the QC and is planning to win the war in the long run we know it comes at a heavy cost. Even after she dies during this event she still doesn’t have the dub since in issue 3 she is supposedly getting resurrected to end the battle.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

LOL Damn skippy!

In Ewing I trust...and everyone else can suck salt and kick rocks.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 02-02-2023 at 08:47 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Storm wank has been good so far. And I’m just happy Cable is along for the ride.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

I assume Storm is about to go full Omega on the next page.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Destiny must have done the Doctor Strang thing and saw only one way to win this...
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

As long as Craig of Nasa remains safe, there is still hope! If he dies then I need a omni-versal Goddess wave of destruction as a result of grief.

The End of 616.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

I see Storm is with her new man Death I like this

Exactly... when they seethe and writhe in pain and envy. That is when you know what you ate about to get is good. Remember how yall said you will use the salt of the haters to season your steak? Well, you have them now Bon apetit!
    IMG_20230201_215508.jpg
    Last edited by Taurean Sun; 02-03-2023 at 01:08 AM.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I assume Storm is about to go full Omega on the next page.

Destiny must have done the Doctor Strang thing and saw only one way to win this...
    Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    As long as Craig of Nasa remains safe, there is still hope! If he dies then I need a omni-versal Goddess wave of destruction as a result of grief.

The End of 616.
    In Iyanla's voice; is that something you want baby? Well let me tell you, you never gonna get it. Lol.

But seriously tall I applaud your optimism in that regard, but i doubt that is how it will go down. Likely lactuca will save them all.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    In Iyanla's voice; is that something you want baby? Well let me tell you, you never gonna get it. Lol.

But seriously tall I applaud your optimism in that regard, but i doubt that is how it will go down. Likely lactuca will save them all.
    yes seems like this a recount of the moments right before the planet exolodes so I agreed with u here as well that Lactuca or maybe even eden will help transport them somewhere else.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!