Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Betoooooooooooooooo!!!!!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I'm having palpitations!!!!
    I'm fully invested from just a handful of pages. The Madrox/Angel/Havok chimeras are nuts.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

That preview is amazing and has me hyped for the issue. Definitely going to need some payback for my guy Sunspot.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Yes! This will be glorious, Goddess be praised.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

With all of the current Brotherhood slaughtered (Sunspot, Nova, Sobunar, Khora and so on), I do wonder who will be part of the Brotherhood members of this mini.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Can’t wait for this. Let’s go! Where the f@$& is Xible at!?
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Lawd they got four Oras... I'm not gonna lie I wanna see Storm fight the X-Men on Arrako because I'm messy lol.
    Last edited by The Regent; 02-02-2023 at 04:33 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Lawd they got four Oras...
    With cyclops optic blasts

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Oh, look, another New Mutant who dies. Now it can really be 100 % a Storm wank book.
    I know it's an alternate future and Berto will be back, but this choice tells me everything about the X-line.
    Yea, that’s probably the thing that is I’m not really a fan of with the X-books portrayal of Storm lately. Storm is definitely one of the people who come to mind when it comes to great leadership of the X-Men but this is starting to feel like Bat wank/Doom wank levels of writing. It’s kinda like they’re over correcting from how she just handed over the keys to Kitty talking about how great she was back in Gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    With all of the current Brotherhood slaughtered (Sunspot, Nova, Sobunar, Khora and so on), I do wonder who will be part of the Brotherhood members of this mini.
    From the earlier preview images it looks like Khora survives.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Yea, that’s probably the thing that is I’m not really a fan of with the X-books portrayal of Storm lately. Storm is definitely one of the people who come to mind when it comes to great leadership of the X-Men but this is starting to feel like Bat wank/Doom wank levels of writing. It’s kinda like they’re over correcting from how she just handed over the keys to Kitty talking about how great she was back in Gold.
    You are watching storm lose in real time. The entire planet is being destroyed. They lost the first major battle of the war. This doesn't make sense to me. If this were Guggenheim and kitty she would have won the war by herself with everyone cheering.

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    You are watching storm lose in real time. The entire planet is being destroyed. They lost the first major battle of the war. This doesn't make sense to me. If this were Guggenheim and kitty she would have won the war by herself with everyone cheering.
    As the saying goes, she lost the battle but not the war. We see her lose this battle but we’re then going to see her basically reach a galactic level of being essentially the biggest opposition to Sinister’s takeover practically being the last hero left due to her allies being wiped out here and manages to hold this line for years. An underdog she is not.

As the saying goes, she lost the battle but not the war. We see her lose this battle but we’re then going to see her basically reach a galactic level of being essentially the biggest opposition to Sinister’s takeover practically being the last hero left due to her allies being wiped out here and manages to hold this line for years. An underdog she is not.
    I can’t wait!

Mighty Member

Except you just described the ultimate underdog. Sinister is about to take over or destroy the galaxy. He's already won a hell dimension. The book is called storm and the brotherhood. Should she not be the center of the book?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

She is narrating the story as it unfolded, we don't know how the rest of year 10 issue plays out

And she's pretty much at the centre of the story either physically in the first issue, thematically behind the scenes in the second issue or ideologically in the third...if we are to go by the solicits for each.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!