Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Exactly... when they seethe and writhe in pain and envy. That is when you know what you ate about to get is good. Remember how yall said you will use the salt of the haters to season your steak? Well, you have them now Bon apetit!
    Attachment 129135
    lmfao a mess lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    I'm actually pretty excited to finally get the introduction of Ironfire and finally see what this guy is all about.
    Yeah, Ironfire is the character I most want to know besides Storm. Can't wait to see his whole story.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    In Iyanla's voice; is that something you want baby? Well let me tell you, you never gonna get it. Lol.

But seriously tall I applaud your optimism in that regard, but i doubt that is how it will go down. Likely lactuca will save them all.
    Before someone brought it up, I wasn't even thinking about the feat because it was a flashback and I was more concerned with what Storm was planning to do to get her revenge now that she had lost everything.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Incredible Member

looks good
    i assume will we see a sinister version of rogue coming after destiny and mystique, maybe a carol one too like the one from secret wars
    26_18.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    I'm actually pretty excited to finally get the introduction of Ironfire and finally see what this guy is all about.
    Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Yeah, Ironfire is the character I most want to know besides Storm. Can't wait to see his whole story.
    Agreed, I'm looking forward to finally meeting him.

This preview really grabbed me by the collar and I'm excited.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I love that Storm is getting the spotlight here. I disagree that her portrayal has been anywhere near the "Bat-God" level - she's just been competent, powerful, and at the forefront as she should be! I'm not someone who wants her to be omnipotent and for every book she appears in to be a shrine to her greatness, but the character has earned time in the spotlight and she belongs as one of the most important characters in the franchise. I'm glad she's off the sidelines and getting some prominence.

Nova should be getting way more respect than he is though. I like seeing him in the X-books but if it's just so he can be fodder for the threat of the week, which is all he's been so far, I'd rather he move on.
    "When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — No, you move."

I believe the whole great ring dies by arakko, leaving only storm as the last mutant omega level of arakko.

I can't believe someone had the audacity to coin Storm wank and compare her to the likes of Batman or Doom like we didn't just go through 10+ years of Storm being wholly irrelevant to the main narrative of the franchise. She absolutely deserves center stage right now.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

People acting as if Storm survived re-entering Earth's atmosphere in her underwear.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Before someone brought it up, I wasn't even thinking about the feat because it was a flashback and I was more concerned with what Storm was planning to do to get her revenge now that she had lost everything.
    Yeah that obviously not the point ot the story. Its likely she is telling the arakkii kids what went down. That will really make me happy storm having a storyline with the little ones telling them how arakko fell but also inspiring them on how they fought to survive and will fight to keep it alive.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    lmfao a mess lol
    Ikr they out here wilding. And I am just collecting the tears like rain and seasoning my steak!
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    He wasn’t killed and resurrected before Hope was out of the picture and corrupted. Before Hope died, her powers were cleansing the “sinister programming” out of everyone’s dna.
    Oh cool, I forgot that detail!

Man, that preview. Although if I was gonna make a Chimera of Madrox and someone, it would be someone more buff than Angel... Like, Madrox and Monet, or something. Forty flying tanks launching a combined telepathic assault with a hive-mind eight times bigger than the Cuckoos.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    I can't believe someone had the audacity to coin Storm wank and compare her to the likes of Batman or Doom like we didn't just go through 10+ years of Storm being wholly irrelevant to the main narrative of the franchise. She absolutely deserves center stage right now.
    Are we really so surprised though? Lol it wasn't too long ago that Storm smartly shutting down Doom as the Voice of Sol or Storm reminding Magneto that he was not strongest mutant in the room anymore sent certain posters here frothing at the mouth by how "uppity" Storm was acting.

You know when you got haters you're doing something right lol

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    I already know the next time Storm sees Sunspot hes going to be sinisterized and fighting against her…lets bring on the angst!
    It's especially sad because there she was holding Magneto's body in the same way just a few years ago (in-story), and she was present as his headmaster/student relationship with Sunspot continued on Arakko. Gut-wrenching.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Are we really so surprised though? Lol it wasn't too long ago that Storm smartly shutting down Doom as the Voice of Sol or Storm reminding Magneto that he was not strongest mutant in the room anymore sent certain posters here frothing at the mouth by how "uppity" Storm was acting.

You know when you got haters you're doing something right lol
    Oop! Nothing more to add.