Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Another solid month! My pulls:

WORLD WAR ZEMO #2 (Sultan Magus versus Baron Zemo! A battle for the ages)
    AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #51 (well… this new direction appears to be straight to hell!)
    AGENTS OF FURY #30 (Fury and Kelly got in on, right?)
    AMAZING FANTASY #35: BATTLESTAR GALACTICA (if only those Cylons could get along)
    ATLANTIS ATTACKED #2 (good story, chum (see what I did there?))
    BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA! #43 (is T’Zari a Cylon?? Let’s tie all the hooks together!)
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #51 *World War Zemo tie-in*
    CAPTAIN UNIVERSE: BEYOND #1 (this is a great hook and a fantastic way to start a series!)
    CRUX #2 (CROSSGENESIS #11) (as a new father, slumber is something I very much like to imagine about lol)
    DARK INTELLIGENCE #20 (I gotta learn how to detect the humanoid machines too)
    THE ENIGMA CORPS #3 *World War Zemo Tie-In.* (everyone loves 2099!)
    EˣCELSIOR #2 (can I invest in HEXUS?)
    F² #18 (“Hey, remember the big bang?” - this always comes up in my conversations too)
    HAWKEYE AND SPIDER-WOMAN #17 (Damn, Hawkeye always hits the target… even with his sperm)
    THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #43 (lol damn I’d definitely appeal that if I was the government)
    THE MAESTRO IN WORLD WAR ZEMO #2
    THE MIGHTY THOR #51 *World War Zemo tie-in* (Thor, like Hawkeye, also doesn’t miss…)
    MISTRESS OF KUNG FU season 2: “Brothers and Sisters” #8 (Struckers gonna Struck)
    PETER PARKER, THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #25 (feels longer than a year… at least twice that!)
    SPELLBOUND #14 (Satana is always helpful!)
    TYGER TIGER, CHANCELLOR OF MADRIPOOR: WORLD WAR ZEMO #2
    ULIK THE TROLL: WORLD WAR ZEMO #2
    UNCANNY X-MEN #51 *World War Zemo tie-in* (robot cops are impervious to the Fourth Amendment!)
    VENOM: AGENT OF SHIELD #4 (Prisoner X… definitely don’t drop the soap!)
    WAYFINDER & ALETA: WORLD WAR ZEMO #2 (deep cover problems)
    WORLD WAR ZEMO: ON THE BATTLEFIELD #2 (damn, I’m definitely rooting for this new Wasp!)
    X-MEN: SILVER #2 (always have a friend that’s willing to give you a ride… to the Moon)
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Mighty Member

I'll take one of each

Spectacular Member

One of everything, thank you!

Remember this month is shorter than most! Get those last-minute purchases in before I tally sales and they will count!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

WORLD WAR ZEMO #2 — thanks to Exciter for letting me use Steve in such a major way!
    AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #51 — I knew trigonometry couldn’t be trusted!
    ATLANTIS ATTACKED #2 — god I had a lot of books this month.
    BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA! #43 — well, this sounds complicated!
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #51 *World War Zemo tie-in* — spoiler alert: yep!
    CAPTAIN UNIVERSE: BEYOND #1 — blew beyond my expectations!
    CRUX #2 (CROSSGENESIS #11) — more? Really?
    THE ENIGMA CORPS #3 *World War Zemo Tie-In.* — things are getting messy in the multiverse!
    EˣCELSIOR #2 — the line is really x-panding!
    F² #18 — nothing wrong with a trope!
    HAWKEYE AND SPIDER-WOMAN #17 — I’m guessing… alive.
    THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #43 — wait, holdup, when did Boston Legal join the Marve universe??
    THE MAESTRO IN WORLD WAR ZEMO #2 — this is a lot of Hulks!
    THE MIGHTY THOR #51 *World War Zemo tie-in* — talk about an overqualified babysitter
    MISTRESS OF KUNG FU season 2: “Brothers and Sisters” #8 — Fenris are just the worst!
    PETER PARKER, THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #25 — didn’t expect Peter Parker to be so into Rent!
    SPELLBOUND #14 — send help, please.
    TYGER TIGER, CHANCELLOR OF MADRIPOOR: WORLD WAR ZEMO #2 — I just feel
    ULIK THE TROLL: WORLD WAR ZEMO #2 — I knew we couldn’t trust that guy!
    UNCANNY X-MEN #51 *World War Zemo tie-in* — love your exploration on the state of mutanity in Zemo’s America!
    VENOM: AGENT OF SHIELD #4 — I feel like “something bad is happening at Weapon X” is the default state of affairs.
    WAYFINDER & ALETA: WORLD WAR ZEMO #2 (OF 4) — stylish spy action!
    WORLD WAR ZEMO: ON THE BATTLEFIELD #2 — enough already!
    X-MEN: SILVER #2 — never let me write this many books at once again!!

One of everything!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

So many books, so few days. Let's take them all because frankly, I am incapable of deciding.

WORLD WAR ZEMO #2 (Cap vs. Ares. Freedom vs. War. Pretty much explains it all, doesn't it?)
    AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #51 ("Stillbirth of the New" is a powerful phrase.)
    AGENTS OF FURY #30 (The best depictions of T'Challa have had him in a position where he's controlling surroundings. It takes Marvell2100 to apply the chessboard visual we all knew was there all the time.)
    AMAZING FANTASY #35: BATTLESTAR GALACTICA ("Who is Number One?" "You are, Number Six." or "Who is Number One?" "You are Number Six.")
    ATLANTIS ATTACKED #2 ("The oceans are already thick with blood spilled, and the sharks are circling." You know, you're all giving me inferiority complexes. This is good $#!+.)
    BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA! #43 (Ooooohh, this is that artificial life subplot talked about earlier, I think. Or I'm incorrect.)
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #51 *World War Zemo tie-in* (Wait, the SJW in me demands to know if US Archer's big rig is carbon fueled or is clean electric.)
    CAPTAIN UNIVERSE: BEYOND #1 (Congratulations on this title. This is arguably the best concept for fanfic as it does differ wildly with every recipient.)
    CRUX #2 (CROSSGENESIS #11) (I feel for this. There have been many mornings I've woken to six or more inches of snow.)
    DARK INTELLIGENCE #20 (Way to show off your privilege. Most books get at most ONE Jason Strongbow.)
    THE ENIGMA CORPS #3 *World War Zemo Tie-In.* (The true villains. Wouldn't that be us writers? Excuse me, I need to handle a few final arrangements.)
    EˣCELSIOR #2 (Exclusive hotel guests being used as part of an army? Actually doing something? Not even is a funny book.)
    F² #18 ("finally concludes?" Are you sure? It's about f***ing time.)
    HAWKEYE AND SPIDER-WOMAN #17 (Hawkeye's dead? I thought it was Henry Blake who died.)
    THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #43 (So Crane, Poole and Schmitt gets a fee of $583,333,333. That's a nice few issues work.)
    THE MAESTRO IN WORLD WAR ZEMO #2 (Zemo sez: "Who doesn't have a Hulk?")
    THE MIGHTY THOR #51 *World War Zemo tie-in* (Thinking about it, this would make a great episode of Divorce Court. Or ... Maury. "Thor, they are ALL your children!")
    MISTRESS OF KUNG FU season 2: “Brothers and Sisters” #8 (Just how bad is it when Fu Manchu is one of the good guys?)
    PETER PARKER, THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #25 (How do you measure a year in the life?)
    SPELLBOUND #14 (You know, if Xorr had gotten to bed last night at a reasonable hour...)
    TYGER TIGER, CHANCELLOR OF MADRIPOOR: WORLD WAR ZEMO #2 (Villains come up with their evil versions of a superhero group. Heroes go "You want nasty and underhanded? Meet our copyright lawyers.")
    ULIK THE TROLL: WORLD WAR ZEMO #2 (Every Ulik story needs someone slapping their crotch and saying "Ulik THIS!")
    UNCANNY X-MEN #51 *World War Zemo tie-in* (My broker said to buy Hexus early, but did I listen?)
    VENOM: AGENT OF SHIELD #4 (My advice if SHIELD is calling, say "Your call is very important to us. Please hold for the next available metahuman.")
    WAYFINDER & ALETA: WORLD WAR ZEMO #2 (OF 4) (You never, NEVER, ask if things can get any worse. You just don't. Damn noobs.)
    WORLD WAR ZEMO: ON THE BATTLEFIELD #2 (Compared to Zemo, Monsanto's the villain. It's a bummer this is real life.)
    X-MEN: SILVER #2 (I suggest Nina Simone's "Everybody's Gone to the Moon" as a theme song for this issue.)
    Last edited by CaptCleghorn; 03-01-2023 at 07:52 AM.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    WORLD WAR ZEMO #2 — thanks to Exciter for letting me use Steve in such a major way!
    My pleasure. Takes the pressure off of me to think up what Cap would be doing!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    AMAZING FANTASY #35: BATTLESTAR GALACTICA ("Who is Number One?" "You are, Number Six." or "Who is Number One?" "You are Number Six.")
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #51 *World War Zemo tie-in* (Wait, the SJW in me demands to know if US Archer's big rig is carbon fueled or is clean electric.)
    I’m not a number! I’m a free man!

And the U.S. 1 runs on pure patriotism… plus an arc reactor!

Another month has passed in the mighty Age of Marvels manner, the smoke has cleared from the field of competition, and it is time once again to tally the sales based on YOUR purchases!

As every month, CBR’s Age of Marvels’ editorial staff wishes to sincerely thank everyone who participated in our fan-made solicitation project.

Follow all the latest developments at CBR’S AGE OF MARVELS BULLPEN!

Now, without further ado, CBR’s Age of Marvels’ monthly sales tally and voting results for MARCH 2023!

TOTAL SALES: 240!
    TOP SELLING TITLE: WORLD WAR ZEMO #2, AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #51, ATLANTIS ATTACKED #2, BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA! #43, CAPTAIN AMERICA #51, CAPTAIN UNIVERSE: BEYOND #1, CRUX #2 (CROSSGENESIS #11), THE ENIGMA CORPS #3, EˣCELSIOR #2, F² #18, HAWKEYE AND SPIDER-WOMAN #17, THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #43, THE MAESTRO IN WORLD WAR ZEMO #2, THE MIGHTY THOR #51, MISTRESS OF KUNG FU season 2: “Brothers and Sisters” #8, PETER PARKER, THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #25, SPELLBOUND #14, TYGER TIGER, CHANCELLOR OF MADRIPOOR: WORLD WAR ZEMO #2, ULIK THE TROLL: WORLD WAR ZEMO #2, UNCANNY X-MEN #51, VENOM: AGENT OF SHIELD #4, WAYFINDER & ALETA: WORLD WAR ZEMO #2, WORLD WAR ZEMO: ON THE BATTLEFIELD #2, and X-MEN: SILVER #2 with 9!

BREAKDOWN:

WORLD WAR ZEMO #2 - 9
    AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #51 - 9
    ATLANTIS ATTACKED #2 - 9
    BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA! #43 - 9
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #51 *World War Zemo tie-in* - 9
    CAPTAIN UNIVERSE: BEYOND #1 - 9
    CRUX #2 (CROSSGENESIS #11) - 9
    THE ENIGMA CORPS #3 *World War Zemo Tie-In.* - 9
    EˣCELSIOR #2 - 9
    F² #18 - 9
    HAWKEYE AND SPIDER-WOMAN #17 - 9
    THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #43 - 9
    THE MAESTRO IN WORLD WAR ZEMO #2 - 9
    THE MIGHTY THOR #51 *World War Zemo tie-in* - 9
    MISTRESS OF KUNG FU season 2: “Brothers and Sisters” #8 - 9
    PETER PARKER, THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #25 - 9
    SPELLBOUND #14 - 9
    TYGER TIGER, CHANCELLOR OF MADRIPOOR: WORLD WAR ZEMO #2 - 9
    ULIK THE TROLL: WORLD WAR ZEMO #2 - 9
    UNCANNY X-MEN #51 *World War Zemo tie-in* - 9
    VENOM: AGENT OF SHIELD #4 - 9
    WAYFINDER & ALETA: WORLD WAR ZEMO #2 (OF 4) - 9
    WORLD WAR ZEMO: ON THE BATTLEFIELD #2 - 9
    X-MEN: SILVER #2 - 9
    AGENTS OF FURY #30 - 8
    AMAZING FANTASY #35: BATTLESTAR GALACTICA -8
    DARK INTELLIGENCE #20 - 8

Of course, the sales figures are hand tallied and subject to human error. If I have miscalculated any sales be assured that it was not intentional and, if brought to my attention, will be corrected ASAP.

We hope to see you all again next month! Sales victory will be rewarded handsomely! Reward points will be adjusted shortly.