Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I wonder why Normie’s bonded form looks so different from how he appears in Venom.

Looks good!

Man, do Liz and Normie even know post-OMD Harry was a clone? So help me, I can't even remember at this point.
    harryosborn.net -Me rereading every single comic that has Harry Osborn in it, and also writing some articles.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I wonder why Normie’s bonded form looks so different from how he appears in Venom.
    Maybe "Rascal's" evolving.

Quote Originally Posted by PanicPixieDreamGirl View Post
    Looks good!

Man, do Liz and Normie even know post-OMD Harry was a clone? So help me, I can't even remember at this point.
    Probably not. I doubt Peter (or "cleansed" Norman) would have had the heart or will to break it to them.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

How old is Normie supposed to be? Because he’s sounding like a young teen. Definitely not like an eight or even ten year old.

Pretty funny that Peter’s best friend in college and his high school crush are the parents of a kid who, let’s be generous and say he’s supposed to be 10 (which if he is: holy child endangerment, Batman!). Even if the timeline were moved so Harry and Liz married right after college, that would put them at having Normie at the earliest around age 22, which makes them at least 32 years old now. Yet Peter is still being treated by editorial as a manchild.

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerSpider View Post
    How old is Normie supposed to be? Because he’s sounding like a young teen. Definitely not like an eight or even ten year old.

Pretty funny that Peter’s best friend in college and his high school crush are the parents of a kid who, let’s be generous and say he’s supposed to be 10 (which if he is: holy child endangerment, Batman!). Even if the timeline were moved so Harry and Liz married right after college, that would put them at having Normie at the earliest around age 22, which makes them at least 32 years old now. Yet Peter is still being treated by editorial as a manchild.
    Which is a real crying shame.

So we're trying to make Normie Osborn as an anti-hero Red Goblin? Huh.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So we're trying to make Normie Osborn as an anti-hero Red Goblin? Huh.
    Normie's still a kid, though. Plenty of chance for him to turn his life around.

normie age makes no sense but what to expect from a media who retcon ages all of the time
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Plus Betty's got a kid now too. Everyone's allowed one except Peter!
    harryosborn.net -Me rereading every single comic that has Harry Osborn in it, and also writing some articles.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Hell Eddie's got a kid too though in fairness its not like he knew Peter since childhood

Curious about this, I'm rather surprised they are making a Red Goblin series

BANNED

In the multiverse every Peter's allowed one except 'our' Peter

Somebody probably chime in and complain about they're being too many kids .

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Somebody probably chime in and complain about they're being too many kids .
    Not yet, we need Mayday first so we can complete the set THEN someone can come in and complain!
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Not yet, we need Mayday first so we can complete the set THEN someone can come in and complain!
    mayday and a child of Peter and Black cat and then someone can come in and complain
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy