Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Grayson View Post
    Kitty is one of the characters that has gotten a lot of focus in the Krakoan era, but doesn't feel like the character from the last few decades. Her voice has seemed off to me in everything I've read her in. She's one of my favourite X-Men so I hope she gets a new lease of life soon...she's written like she's having a mid-life crisis. I'd also like the mystery of why she can't use the Krakoan gates to be wrapped up soon, because it feels like it's been entirely forgotten.
    It's gotten better more recently but yeah at the start of the era she was one of many characters who basically had their whole personality changed to fit in with the new direction. A lot of characters suddenly became assholes and totally fine with mutilation and dismemberment

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    Did I imagine it, or did we get hints that Kate might be able to also increase her density as well become intangible?
    You didn't Imagine It, a few years ago X men vs Fantastic Four showed it was possible for her do It but no Writer expanded on that so It seems like It was forgotten About (like the all the deal Between her and Krakoa's gates)

It's a shame since i did like the idea of her learning to do that like her ultimate Countepart.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    It's gotten better more recently but yeah at the start of the era she was one of many characters who basically had their whole personality changed to fit in with the new direction. A lot of characters suddenly became assholes and totally fine with mutilation and dismemberment
    I think I've told you this before but you are the funniest person here.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    I remember rolling my eyes hard at the little vengeance monologue she shouted at Shaw when he killed her back in the first volume of Marauders. It just wasn't her at all.
    "When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world No, you move."

Surprising that Kitty/Spite/Ariel/Shadowcat/Professor K/Starlord/Captain Kate/Red Queen hasn't warranted a Russel Dauterman costume collage cover yet...

Costumed Identites of Kitty Pryde RANKED
    (I think "Shroud" was underrated)
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

I'm not sure Kitty's ever had an iconic costume. I like her blue one, but it doesn't feel like a classic in the same way that other costumes from that era do.
    "When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world No, you move."

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

When Kitty goes back to spandex I hope we finally get a new costume. I am tired of the training uniform. Glad to see that big things are in store for Kitty.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparda V View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    Did I imagine it, or did we get hints that Kate might be able to also increase her density as well become intangible?
    You didn't Imagine It, a few years ago X men vs Fantastic Four showed it was possible for her do It but no Writer expanded on that so It seems like It was forgotten About (like the all the deal Between her and Krakoa's gates)

It's a shame since i did like the idea of her learning to do that like her ultimate Countepart.
    Indeed. All things considered, it was a nice development (IMHO):

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Surprising that Kitty/Spite/Ariel/Shadowcat/Professor K/Starlord/Captain Kate/Red Queen hasn't warranted a Russel Dauterman costume collage cover yet...

Costumed Identites of Kitty Pryde RANKED
    (I think "Shroud" was underrated)
    In agreement with you about Kitty's "Shroud", it certainly had its moments (IMHO):

Last edited by K7P5V; 02-10-2023 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    In agreement with you about Kitty's "Shroud", it certainly had its moments (IMHO):
    Ultimate Kitty as Shroud was cool...

and reminded me a bit of the briefly hot Dark Horse character GHOST, which would be a viable direction to take Intangible Pryde in that's off the beaten mutant path especially a cool visual with her ninja sky dancing background.
    Last edited by Thirteen; 02-11-2023 at 12:09 PM.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

marauders12.jpg

So, I found this thingie on Comixology for Marauders #12.

This is a great cover and I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by borkbork View Post
    marauders12.jpg

So, I found this thingie on Comixology for Marauders #12.

This is a great cover and I love it!
    That's beautiful!! Fantastic cover.

It's also going to give us this amazing yet also meme-worthy image of her :3

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post

Naughty! Now I can't unsee it LOL

I'm also picturing David's star being replaced by a Phoenix pendant

tumblr_6fcdf0d2fa2bc43dbe1f6eb47aed1411_2133a27d_1280.jpg
    Kate & Lockheed by Lukas Werneck. She looks gorge!
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post

You can't tell if she's placing emphasis on her diamond boob window or her Star of David necklace...