Mighty Member

Default Ever done anything stupid similar to classic Homer Simpson moments?

My housemate left his keys in the door to our apartment. It reminded me of the opening gag of the cat burglar episode.

Years ago I told my workmate I was going out for Thai. The place was closed so I grabbed a yummy burger.
    Where's your Thai? He asked when I got back. Here, I pointed out pulling on my neck TIE. ("Tie good, you like shirt"?)

Have you had Homer moments? Or moments like those of other goofy characters?

When in my 20's I worked at a book and music store and during a live music event in the cafe I knocked over a spinner rack of thermoses.

When I was in my 30s I was at my uncles house in the country. I heard the storm sirens go off and ran to the storm cellar. The door was open and I ran down the stairs full force. I forgot to bend down because of the low roof. I hit my head fell back and hit the back of my head on the cement stairs and knocked my self right out.

Turns out the sirens went off because it was the first Wednesday of the month and it was the test. It was even a sunny day. I just panicked for some reason.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Extraordinary Member

A few years ago, I was standing up trying to put my shoes on. I lost my balance and went head first into my closet ramming my head against the back wall. Even I had to laugh at myself.