Incredible Member

Default Has there been any kind of “official” word re: Legion of X & Marauders?

I know some people have taken the solicitation text for #12 and lack of April solicit to mean Marauders is ending with 12 next month.
    And the “coming soon” info at the end of Legion of X #10 has had people speculating as to its future, as well.
    Has anyone heard anything “official”, one way or the other?

Amazing Member

The One Shot for Sons of X is basically LOX's season finale. They did the same with Way of x and the Onslaught one shot. Wethere is renewed for another season is unknown yet.

If Marauders doesnt get a solicit for next month, is done. Marvel doesnt need to announce anything about cancellation. They simply stop soliciting titles that are no longer continuing. Thats been their way of work these past years.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiK View Post
    The One Shot for Sons of X is basically LOX's season finale. They did the same with Way of x and the Onslaught one shot. Wethere is renewed for another season is unknown yet.

If Marauders doesnt get a solicit for next month, is done. Marvel doesnt need to announce anything about cancellation. They simply stop soliciting titles that are no longer continuing. Thats been their way of work these past years.
    Yeah it's unknown if Si will continue with another title but "Legion of X" seems to be complete. Tweet from artist Netho Diaz: "Work on LoX was amazing! It has many abstract concepts, many characters and so much going on. Was a big challenge for me as artist and storyteller. I hope you enjoy our run and the final chapter!"
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Legion of X is definitely done. Marauders I suppose could have a skip month but I think we'd have heard from Orlando.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

I believe that a new status quo will be upon us during the latter half of 2023, and new titles will appear in their stead.
    My flag is bacon.