Extraordinary Member

Default So is a Moira clone the way out?

Is someone killing one of Sinister's Moira clones the way the Krakoa era ends? Kill one of more and everything resets to just before and no one remembers? But keep the resurrected mutants around somehow??
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Amazing Member

The clones work temporarily. If you kill a Moira set at a time before the beginning of Krakoa, you could erase the whole nation but still end up with millions of mutants and many belovec charachters dead... Unless you make them all travel to the past from now before the point of resetting. I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Is someone killing one of Sinister's Moira clones the way the Krakoa era ends? Kill one of more and everything resets to just before and no one remembers? But keep the resurrected mutants around somehow??
    Don’t know about the x-men but It’s my way out of marvel comics for sure…
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Fantastic Member

The Moira clone will only reset time to the point where it was created/had it's X gene activated the only one left I think is from just before SoS started

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

This is completely off topic but could someone ANYONE, explain how the Moira clone's thing works. I don't get it, and tbh I never understood it or how it applies to the current continuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    This is completely off topic but could someone ANYONE, explain how the Moira clone's thing works. I don't get it, and tbh I never understood it or how it applies to the current continuity.
    The Moiras are a save point in the Timeline

Example Moira 1.00.0.1 Is created after the finale of inferno and have 10 save points

If u kill this Moira without creating another save point u will back at the inferno finale.

but lets suppose u create a save point before that in the same Moira example in Judgment day. u will be back to that.

Is videogame logic. like when u play those story board games

Example. Ill create my Moira after the second X men election because im a Rogue stand i dont want her out of the team so i create Moira until in some reality Rogue stay in the team,

At this point Krokoa is too intertwined with the rest of the Marvel universe... the avengers the eternals both now have major events tieing to it.

Having said that they can reset to right before Sins of Sinister with no issue
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

What a horrific existence it must be to be a Moira clone. You're born in a tube with the knowledge of all the Moiras that came before you and all the clones that only ever lived in the tubes as well, and you know with almost certainty that you're never getting out of that thing. It's just terrifying.