Humoros nuisance The PhantomDreamlander's Avatar

Question What are your favorite Darkwing duck characters?

Darkwing duck certainly was a recent favorite cartoon of mine along with bonkers
    I watched it for the first time last year and it instantly being in top favorites

it had such a interesting sense of humor and there plenty of episodes I really liked and rewatched and ofcourse it having characters I really liked in it both good and evil. The show had quite the pretty layered characters in it even the main characters were written well.

And as the revival is coming some time soon thought this would be a pretty cool thing to talk about the revival may even have new villains added to it.

Here is a list of characters I really like.

Mega Volt the most recurring villain who was electric themed and was the more eccentric characters plus his dynamic with quackerjack was quite a cool pairing every time it happened.

Paddywhack an evil clown duck who has been trapped in a jack in the box and does all sorts of creepy stuff along with a pretty creepy voice not to mention i really like clowns.

Liquidator was a bottled water salesmen turned evil water dog who had quite the weird quotes quoting things like a salesmen which made a ton of sense considering his origins.

NegaDuck was basically everything and anything related to anarchy put into a character and I’m glad he was more than just evil Darkwing duck having some what of a personality not to mention I really liked the negaverse episode

Comet Guy was a pretty goofy take on a super hero having an equally goofy weakness in the form of a ringing bell that makes him uncontrollably dance I also really like his visual design I wish appeared more than twice though.

Bushroot quite the likable villain being a scientist turned living plant duck the episode were Darkwing let bushroot escape was one of my favorite moments.
    ya see the thing with humor is that it could either be real funny or completley terrible, the nightmare comes with everyone thinking your unfunny.

I am always down to talk about Darkwing Duck.

Now let's get Dangerous!

For me I loved Megavolt. He was just pure fun every time he was one. And when ever I think of Darkwing Duck I think of him.

Launchpad and Gosalyn were the best supporting cast around!

And I know he appeared on Ducktales more but I really loved when Darkwing teamed up with Gizmoduck!
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Jersey City - or you can call it The TWiLighT Zone

Darkwing Duck himself is quite a character... can seem like the humdrum straight guy then at times goes over the top to the point of being compared to WB Daffy Duck.. As for the revival I hear its a full reboot when I would prefer they continue the Darkwing they introduce in the Ducktales revival.. having the original Darkwing voice actor Jim Cummings play Negaduck in the original Darkwing Duck tone (Not Original Negaduck but actual Darkwing ) would be interesting.. I hope I made myself clear ..

Darkwing (obviously)
    Quackerjack and Negavolt were two of my favorite villains (I always enjoyed the Fearsome Five episodes). I also really liked Taurus Bulba and Splatter Phoenix (both of whom were seemingly "killed" in their first appearances only to return, Bulba came back as a cyborg.)

I also enjoyed whenever Gizmo Duck/ Fenton Crackshell would guest star, I loved the jealousy Darkwing would have on display.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Bushroot is my favorite.

Dang, this is a hard question. I love most of the classic characters.

My Top Five

Darkwing
    Gosalyn
    Launchpad (if he counts as a purely Darkwing character)
    Negaduck
    Honker
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."