Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    He is the King. Just as Richard the Lionheart went off to fight in the Crusades--when he came back, he was still King. Inhuman Kingship goes to the person who is the most powerful and we haven't seen anyone with Bolt's raw power, although it would be an interesting conundrum if an Inhuman/Nuhuman appeared who possessed more raw power--would Bolt have to abdicate? I also HATED that Crystal and Ronan were broken up--I loved them together.
    But that's the thing. He faked his own death, left them to fend for themselves, and went off to be part of a group that was planning to blow up planets. He can TRY and reassert his authority, but the question is if people would automatically obey him? They might say "you abandoned us, Medusa is the one who's been actively trying to help/protect us, so why shouldn't we just follow her?" This is especially true of the Nu-humans, who have NO allegiance to BB. Medusa is the ONLY leader that they've interacted with.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    Crystal had Quicksilver, Human Torch and Ronan. All these characters were attached to her and I still don't even miss the little woman-child. The character comes across as if the writers didn't have any direction for her. She has great powers but other than that she is forgettable. The character needs to be reworked like Gorgon has.

I wish the BB's kingship to the Kree Empire is still an ongoing storyline. I loved that angle.

Does anyone know where Orollon is? Is it in Attilan?
    What happened to the "substructure" where the Alpha P. reside?
    Where does New Attilan get its source of power?
    That is a somewhat valid point about Crystal. She's spent way too much time being somebody else's girlfriend/wife and this series is in fact the perfect place to rehabilitate her character. Although, I'm not sure what role she could play in the royal family. Medusa is a just and fair queen who commands obedience rather than demands it. Crystal is not needed to soften the harsher views of the family.

My only thought would be she work opposed to the family, for a system opposed to the human monarchy.

Orollon is a separate city from Attilan so implication is its elsewhere though not said where except the area looked like a desert. So... there is that. One thing though is the various Inhuman tribes left Attilan because of some... dispute. So, I do hope we find out what happened that cause the split in the first place.

What happened to the "substructure" where the Alpha P. reside?
    Presumably, it was destroyed and that the Alpha Primitives were teleported away unless they survived on the chunk that fell on the surface. I am actually looking forward to seeing the Alpha Primitives to have a big role. Last I remember them, they revolted against the Inhumans when they went into space and a number of them also were supporting the Unspoken. So, I wonder if he has some with him... though I would very much like to see a sympathetic Alpha Primitive to serve as an antagonist.

Where does New Attilan get its source of power?
    Good question... lots of things I hope Soule's Inhuman answers. The sheer number of stories out there are endless.

I do hope that Karnak gets resurrected... even if its something cheesy like him being cloned. Cloning isn't a new thing for the Inhumans.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceebiro View Post
    That is a somewhat valid point about Crystal. She's spent way too much time being somebody else's girlfriend/wife and this series is in fact the perfect place to rehabilitate her character. Although, I'm not sure what role she could play in the royal family. Medusa is a just and fair queen who commands obedience rather than demands it. Crystal is not needed to soften the harsher views of the family.

My only thought would be she work opposed to the family, for a system opposed to the human monarchy.
    This is where her marriage to Ronan comes into play. Crystal is going to have to help Ronan navigate the inhuman society the way he's going to have to help her navigate kree society. This is why their marriage was so important. She's going to have to turn into a social/political player. It's going to be a bit like watching Sansa Stark turn into a political shark.

Fantastic Member

Infinity and the Terrigen Movement map at the end of issue #1 established Orollon in Greenland.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of DC View Post
    Infinity and the Terrigen Movement map at the end of issue #1 established Orollon in Greenland.
    I remember when Orollan was first revealed as a hidden city in a canyon under the Greenland ice, news broke out weeks earlier about a huge canyon in the real-world Greenland.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenland's_Grand_Canyon
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    I think Medusa will be happy to know her husband is alive, but I'm not sure she'll let him run the show anymore.
    The real question is if he ever really was running the show. It's not like he's telling people things, so I see a lot of it as Medusa running things already.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Crystal had Quicksilver, Human Torch and Ronan. All these characters were attached to her and I still don't even miss the little woman-child. The character comes across as if the writers didn't have any direction for her. She has great powers but other than that she is forgettable. The character needs to be reworked like Gorgon has.

I wish the BB's kingship to the Kree Empire is still an ongoing storyline. I loved that angle.
    Crystal is fine the way she is. She's never been necessary to the Inhumans stories, but I've always enjoyed her inclusion in the Avengers or F4. I'd prefer to see her operate on Earth teams as a sort of liaison instead of being forced into marriage for an alliance. Hickman was right to ditch Crystal and Ronan's marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    I think Medusa will be happy to know her husband is alive, but I'm not sure she'll let him run the show anymore.
    Yeah, I'm not sure the Inhumans can really trust him so soon again. Maybe a few years down the road.

BANNED

I'm sure he can still be king, but king as in "the Queen's husband" like Medusa used to be "the King's wife."

That little empty throne panel from #2 speaks volumes about how much she misses Big B.