Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    It's ending has been changed to the big fall crossover where the dog they found, Jonathan the wolverine, and hellion(devloved in to a wyrm) unite the pet xmen to save the world after nature girl devloves all humans in to leamers. Except helion who is a wyrm and ends up seperated so we have normal and wyrm hellion in the musical number final issue of said event
    Hellion becomes a dragon or sea serpent? Ultra based.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I just want it to end already so we don’t have to keep coming back to it. Every cutaway only stalls that out more. And somehow it just gets more and more stupid every time they cut away and come back as if it just degenerates more and more with time.
    Spoiler: she's never going to end and she'll haunt us forever. She just won't die.

I get how you feel. Though for me, it doesn't matter to me if they're delaying the finish, because whether I get it nor or later, I won't really care. XMG is just a distraction from other, more interesting stories. I'm just here for those. I am getting fatigued with XMG, but while I want it to end ASAP, I want to experience other things too.
    Last edited by Rift; 02-13-2023 at 08:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Incredible Member

I don't read X-Men Green, but these reviews are one of my must reads every week. They're spectacular.

X-Terminators Live!