Page 64 of 67 FirstFirst ... 14546061626364656667 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Spring Training is here! Michael Harris II homered on the first pitch of the season, baseball is finally back
    Yes, I've already watched a couple of games. And it feels like early Spring too!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

My Phillies won a pitcher’s duel over Toronto 14-13 in their Grapefruit League opener.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Apparently MLB has heard the complaints from the players about the new uniform pants being see through and said, to FN bad and denied any changes being made.

Can't wait for the first guy to soak through his pants sweating on a hot summer day who gives a TV audience an unintended show. Maybe then MLB will wake the F up.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Apparently MLB has heard the complaints from the players about the new uniform pants being see through and said, to FN bad and denied any changes being made.

Can't wait for the first guy to soak through his pants sweating on a hot summer day who gives a TV audience an unintended show. Maybe then MLB will wake the F up.
    Maybe it's part of their plan to draw a larger different viewing audience this year!

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Apparently NHL players have the same issues with their uniforms, the issue is Fanatics who are notorious for sub par merch and yet leagues continue to allow them to make their uniforms

Extraordinary Member

Cody Bellinger has resigned with the Cubs for 3 years, $80 million.

Extraordinary Member

Rays outfielder Kameron Misner got himself a bizarre inside the park HR...ruled a HR to second, courtesy of a completely blown scoring. It was obviously an error, but whatever, I guess. It's funny, though.

Extraordinary Member

Shohei Ohtani has married an unknown Japanese woman. Which he announced in a short tweet.

Former AL MVP Josh Donaldson has announced his retirement.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Cincinnati Reds third baseman Noelvi Marte has received an 80-game suspension without pay after testing positive for Boldenone, a performance-enhancing substance, the league announced Friday.

-M

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    Cincinnati Reds third baseman Noelvi Marte has received an 80-game suspension without pay after testing positive for Boldenone, a performance-enhancing substance, the league announced Friday.

-M
    Well that’s one way to start a career

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post

-M
    So pissed about this. When ever I get more excited for my Reds some dumb crap happens. The rumor is right now they are going to try and slide India over to 3rd.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Extraordinary Member

Sooner or later, the Dodgers have got to deal with the Gavin Lux situation. Given they should have seen it coming months if not years ago, it should be shorter.

Former Reds star Joey Votto has signed a minor league deal with the Toronto Blue Jays.

-M

Extraordinary Member

MLB great Daryl Strawberry suffered a heat attack, but is doing well now, he said.