Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Flash #800

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Okay so I’m gonna guess with Judy coming to the present timeline in May’s issue of Justice Society that in issue 800 there will be a story with her and Jay. Jeremy Adams has been pretty helpful in referencing Geoff Johns work and co-wrote Flashpoint Beyond so I could see it happening.
    Coming to the present timeline? I think that island they're on has magical properties (potentially speed force related, they were using Judy as a battery), which de-age anyone who arrives there to their teens (Courtney and Emiko were unaffected as they're already teenagers), and suspend their aging - they also don't seem to notice the passage of time. They've been there for decades but don't realise. As such, she's been in the present timeline all along. That's why they can't be sent back to the past, it would actually change history.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Coming to the present timeline? I think that island they're on has magical properties (potentially speed force related, they were using Judy as a battery), which de-age anyone who arrives there to their teens (Courtney and Emiko were unaffected as they're already teenagers), and suspend their aging - they also don't seem to notice the passage of time. They've been there for decades but don't realise. As such, she's been in the present timeline all along. That's why they can't be sent back to the past, it would actually change history.
    But, when was Judy released from the time capsule in Flashpoint Beyond #6?

Astonishing Member

She's already showed up in that Stargirl thing.

Spectacular Member

Flash #750 primarily focused on Barry, which was fine and fun still, but I want #800 to be the true Wally celebration that we've been waiting for.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by transformers03 View Post
    Flash #750 primarily focused on Barry, which was fine and fun still, but I want #800 to be the true Wally celebration that we've been waiting for.
    Well, it's pretty much a given that it's going to be extra sized.
    With that in mind, I'd like to see the lead story focus on Wally, then have another couple spotlighting Barry & Jay.
    I think it's only right considering the numbering takes all three characters runs into account!
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    Well, it's pretty much a given that it's going to be extra sized.
    With that in mind, I'd like to see the lead story focus on Wally, then have another couple spotlighting Barry & Jay.
    I think it's only right considering the numbering takes all three characters runs into account!
    I wouldn't mind the other Flashes getting backups .

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    But, when was Judy released from the time capsule in Flashpoint Beyond #6?

Well the odd thing with that is it’s a prison out of time so they kind of just got put back where they were supposed to be as if they originally existed in the first place. It’s just that half of those characters were teens captured by a separate character later on.

So they would go back to the 40’s-60’s but then got taken from that point by Childminder.
    Last edited by sifighter; 02-19-2023 at 01:10 PM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Yeah, and Childminder didn't stop in the 60s. Famous Bobby of the Newsboy Legion is from the 90s (any previous versions didn't include her, they were all male), so is Secret (at least that's when they first appeared, it'd probably be 2010s in present continuity).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman