Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Default Return to the 'Edge of the Spider-Verse'

Like they would really stop with the Spider-Verse .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Like they would really stop with the Spider-Verse .
    cant miles movie is coming
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

It’s nice that we get more of these alternate spiders but it would be nice if they could give some stories about spiders that don’t feel like they’re just taking the piss at the Spider-Verse as a concept. With T-Rex Spider-Man and Disney Princess Spider-Woman it really doesn’t feel like they’re leading with their best foot especially with so many more interesting spiders introduced over the years.

"He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    It’s nice that we get more of these alternate spiders but it would be nice if they could give some stories about spiders that don’t feel like they’re just taking the piss at the Spider-Verse as a concept. With T-Rex Spider-Man and Disney Princess Spider-Woman it really doesn’t feel like they’re leading with their best foot especially with so many more interesting spiders introduced over the years.
    Kids love dinosaurs. Why do you think Power Rangers (and its source material Super Sentai) went back to that well four times?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I guess End of Spider-Verse 2 is coming.

Or Spider-Verse the Next Generation?

Come to think of it, I could see that being an easy pitch.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post

Next-Gen Spider-Verse could be interesting. We already have some solid threads with the children of Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson, the son and teenage niece of Jessica Drew, the daughter of Julia Carpenter, the son of Ben Reilly and Janine Godbe/Elizabeth Tyne . . . throw in Ashley Barton, granddaughter of Spider-Man from Old Man Logan, as well as the children of Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen from that possible future depicted in their crossover arc, and Miguel O'Hara's son with Tempest Monroe from PAD's more recent Spider-Man 2099 run . . .

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post

What about...

Spider-Verse: The Dark Spider Returns
    The Last Spider-Verse Story
    Spider-Verse 5: Mayday Rising!
    Super Spider-Verse Bros.
    Spider-Verse: Whatever Happened to the Spider-Man of Tomorrow?
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    What about...

Super Spider-Verse Bros.
    I like those, too.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    What about...

Super Spider-Verse Bros.
    C'mon, now! C'mon!

Spider-Men: Civil War. It's right there! Can't believe Marvel hasn't done it yet...

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Of_X View Post
    Spider-Men: Civil War. It's right there! Can't believe Marvel hasn't done it yet...
    Let's go all in: the good Spider-Men led by our very own Peter Parker and the dark Spider-Men led by the breakout start of Wells' run, Chasm!

Then to follow it up, have Chasm find some weird Spider-metal that leads him somehow to a negative anti-multiverse which has been entirely taken over by evil Spider-Men (because a Spider-God or something) and they're now trying to overtake our multi-verse because reasons. Then do an incomprehensible sequel that's a bizarre mix of half-baked alt-universe concepts, half-told stories and absolutely no character work at all.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Of_X View Post
    C'mon, now! C'mon!

That's true and especially when ATSV is going to explore a similar concept where you have two factions of Spider-Men and Women going up against each other.

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    Let's go all in: the good Spider-Men led by our very own Peter Parker and the dark Spider-Men led by the breakout start of Wells' run, Chasm!

Then to follow it up, have Chasm find some weird Spider-metal that leads him somehow to a negative anti-multiverse which has been entirely taken over by evil Spider-Men (because a Spider-God or something) and they're now trying to overtake our multi-verse because reasons. Then do an incomprehensible sequel that's a bizarre mix of half-baked alt-universe concepts, half-told stories and absolutely no character work at all.
    I love it already. Let's get Marvel to do one big event and then do a sequel next year! We can call it...Dark Marvel Knights: Spider-Verse!
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Perfect!

10char
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Let's take a cue from the X-titles.

Spider-Verse Nation!

Peter Parker starts his own country that's composed entirely of alternate reality versions of himself!