Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    spoilers:
    This issue is cringe worthy attempts at comedy. Jokes about peeing your pants, white Rabbit asking Spidey to make out with her to make Black cat jealous, Pete still loves MJ, etc. but the big issue is that Peter tells Felicia he views MJ more as a friend now or a sister. Which makes it not mean much since it's like he's lying to her and then we have the long reveal arc next
    end of spoilers
    ASM feels like a continually repeating unfunny joke.

spoilers:
    This issue is cringe worthy attempts at comedy. Jokes about peeing your pants, white Rabbit asking Spidey to make out with her to make Black cat jealous, Pete still loves MJ, etc. but the big issue is that Peter tells Felicia he views MJ more as a friend now or a sister. Which makes it not mean much since it's like he's lying to her and then we have the long reveal arc next
    end of spoilers
    It's almost like they write these comics to be mocked.

Astonishing Member

Is there at least an editor page and if so anything about the next arc or something of interest
    nah just next isssue cover.

All of these characters deserve better than this.
    Last edited by Kevinroc; 02-21-2023 at 01:13 PM.

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    All of these characters deserve better than this.
    Saw the scanspoilers:
    of him talking about MJ and that's' so sad that he's lying to Felicia when's talking about MJ. Doesn't mean anything and the one who's gonna lose in all this is Felicia. She deservers better than this
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

Saw the scanspoilers:
    of him talking about MJ and that's' so sad that he's lying to Felicia when's talking about MJ. Doesn't mean anything and the one who's gonna lose in all this is Felicia. She deservers better than this
    end of spoilers
    Well, Felicia doesn't deserve this, but on the other hand, there's some "karma" going back at her.

Look, I don't blame her for going mad after what "Superior Spider-Man" did to her; but it disappoints me she wasn't even to figure out that "Spidey" was actually an imposter. She did some nasty things as "Queenpin of crime", and I'm afraid she will have to pay for them at some point.

I literally don’t have time for this anymore. It’s not 2007 and I’m not 25, I’m 40 and getting older. I’d like to see these characters make actual lasting progress before I get any older or sicker.

Fantastic Member

Saw the scanspoilers:
    end of spoilers
    I saw it too, do we have the next page to see what Felicia says?

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spiderlink View Post
    I saw it too, do we have the next page to see what Felicia says?
    I don't think it matters that much, but this this is sad none the less. I actually feel bad for what they are doing to her. This is bad and its being done to MJ and Felicia

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by hoth82 View Post
    I literally don’t have time for this anymore. It’s not 2007 and I’m not 25, I’m 40 and getting older. I’d like to see these characters make actual lasting progress before I get any older or sicker.
    I'm not that old, but I completely share your point, pal. Spider-Man is not like Mickey Mouse, they can't keep him from getting old just like regular people; so that's why I want the Spider-Marriage to be officially restored and Peter and MJ to have children of their own.

Fantastic Member

I don't think it matters that much, but this this is sad none the less. I actually feel bad for what they are doing to her. This is bad and its being done to MJ and Felicia
    It matters, and tbh Peter is being honest, it would be a lie if he says he didn’t love MJ anymore, that’s not how relationships work imo, so i’m curious to see what Peter or Felicia say next

Who is this run for? They've already made people who ship Peter x MJ unhappy. And I can't imagine people who ship Peter x Felicia want to see Felicia in this position. It makes her look pathetic if they're going to keep going with Peter x Felicia as a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Who is this run for? They've already made people who ship Peter x MJ unhappy. And I can't imagine people who ship Peter x Felicia want to see Felicia in this position. It makes her look pathetic if they're going to keep going with Peter x Felicia as a thing.
    It's for those Peter x Johnny Storm weirdoes

(Me. Meeeeeeee)

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Of_X View Post
    It's for those Peter x Johnny Storm weirdoes

(Me. Meeeeeeee)
    It's just so miserable, you know? It would be one thing if this were a rare occurrence, but it just oozes that misery all the time. It's like "geez, Marvel, lighten up."

Astonishing Member

These issues reinforce my view that I never liked Joe Kelly as a Spider-man writer, thats why I never bother wasting my money on his Savage Spider-man mini series and stuff.(athough Bachalo art is also a turn off)