Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Since my iPad can never handle getting through all the solicits I can’t tell you what I’m getting except the usual. Avengers (all titles associated with), Cap, Iron Man, Hulk, Spider-Man (just the main title), Thor.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Since my iPad can never handle getting through all the solicits I can’t tell you what I’m getting except the usual. Avengers (all titles associated with), Cap, Iron Man, Hulk, Spider-Man (just the main title), Thor.
    My iPhone has the same problem.

Mighty Member

I guess the question I have is regarding the Punisher. Knowing the position that Marvel is in with Punisher, Punisher No More doesn't actually seem like hyperbole the way these solicits often do. He might have another role, he might set himself on another mission, and my question here is: Would people still follow Frank Castle if he's not The Punisher anymore.

Fantastic Member

marvel is falling into the trap again of releasing more and more garbage books this has been the weakest solicits in quite a while. there area quite a few books that have no business being released and i c an say there are quite a few books here that our shop will probably order less than 5 copies of. While some of the nostalgia limited series are good marvel is way way overduing it now. As much as people bitch and complain espeically on these boards and i know the pandemic really stopped it but the double shipping of the big marvel books really brought way better sales to our store. again we dont need 24 issues of a book but i would for example much rather have a few extra issues of a hulk thor or daredevil book than some of these awful limited series

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    marvel is falling into the trap again of releasing more and more garbage books this has been the weakest solicits in quite a while. there area quite a few books that have no business being released and i c an say there are quite a few books here that our shop will probably order less than 5 copies of. While some of the nostalgia limited series are good marvel is way way overduing it now. As much as people bitch and complain espeically on these boards and i know the pandemic really stopped it but the double shipping of the big marvel books really brought way better sales to our store. again we dont need 24 issues of a book but i would for example much rather have a few extra issues of a hulk thor or daredevil book than some of these awful limited series
    Only wish this is the end of Wells run or close to it. Doesn't seem it much staying power anymore and heard sales have been kind of meh recently

If they're revealing what Peter did to alienate everyone, then they must be getting close to the endgame.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

I have to wonder if this is actually the full solicitations? Because Free Comic Book Day falls in May, and there should be books spinning out of that, including whatever Hickman and Schitti are doing and the alleged Uncanny Avengers book.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Just my usuals...

X-Men Red 11
    Immortal X-Men 11 (only for that Storm cover)
    X-Men 22
    Scarlet Witch 05
    Daredevil 11
    and
    Storm 01 (of 5)
    Avengers 01
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    I have to wonder if this is actually the full solicitations? Because Free Comic Book Day falls in May, and there should be books spinning out of that, including whatever Hickman and Schitti are doing and the alleged Uncanny Avengers book.
    Those probably launch in June or July.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Comic beat is a good site to view solicits. They aren't gigantic like they are on here.

DC & Marvel must've gotten together to find a way for me to actually start buying physical comics again.

I'll have to pick up Doctor Strange.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

I've managed to triple my Marvel purchases coming up, which is, as they say, damning with faint praise, as that means I'm ordering:
    Captain Marvel
    Photon
    and Joe Fixit.
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet

I forgot about photon.

Storm #1
    X-Men Red #11
    Immortal X-Men #11
    X-Force #40
    X-Men #22
    War College #4
    Rogue & Gambit #3
    Scarlet Witch #5
    X-Men:Before the Fall Sons of X #1

Spectacular Member AlligatorSky's Avatar

Betsy Braddock: Captain Britain 4