Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    That could work too but it would need a real dynamic between Jon and Conner. You'd have to retcon a relationship between them. I don't think they met when Jon was a kid and as an adult Jon seemed fine with the role.

So doing new stories with Conner and Kid Jon and integrating it in this idea as a flashback would be ideal.

Writers love adding in after the fact all the time,why shouldn't we fans be able to do lol.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Writers love adding in after the fact all the time,why shouldn't we fans be able to do lol.
    I'm fine with it as I came in from outside comics. Plus the freelance nature of how Marvel and DC are written and how often they change their histories makes it easy to do.

I'm fine with it as I came in from outside comics. Plus the freelance nature of how Marvel and DC are written and how often they change their histories makes it easy to do.

I've been wanting to complete rewrite kons origins,USING everything in every adaption of him,I want it all to fit together.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

I've been wanting to complete rewrite kons origins,USING everything in every adaption of him,I want it all to fit together.
    You gotta work on your writing skills first.

You gotta work on your writing skills first.

My writing skills suck lol,I would probably have to just put it all down in list form,and hope someday someone takes it all and writes it out lol.

My writing skills suck lol,I would probably have to just put it all down in list form,and hope someday someone takes it all and writes it out lol.
    I imagine that's what editors or film producers do so you are on the right track.

I'm working on my own stories but writing for Marvel and DC are my bucket list items.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 03-15-2023 at 03:14 PM.

Outside of the powerset, the other divisions aren't a real problem.

The looks are something you could fix by alternating between them. Connor could just change his look periodically.

Conner struggling between the influence of his two donors is a cool internal conflict.

Conner having two names is an average superhero trope.

I'd prefer him moving on from Superboy as I feel Superboy/Robin/Kid Flash/Wonder Girl names are limiting. But I'll deal with it if he moves forward in other ways.
    Yeah, nowadays we have a LOT of redundant legacy characters. 3 Wonder Girls, I don't even know just how many of Kid Flash or Robin.... way too many. And now two of Superboy... yeah.... need more names.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Yeah, nowadays we have a LOT of redundant legacy characters. 3 Wonder Girls, I don't even know just how many of Kid Flash or Robin.... way too many. And now two of Superboy... yeah.... need more names.
    Kitty Pride was right- we are running out of names lol.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 03-16-2023 at 02:59 AM.

But the thing is us fans have given DC so many different ideas thst they could easily choose or mix and match together thst there should be no problem moving forward with Conner

But the thing is us fans have given DC so many different ideas thst they could easily choose or mix and match together thst there should be no problem moving forward with Conner
    DC wouldn't read these boards so we just have to hope DC editorial have good ideas of their own.

DC wouldn't read these boards so we just have to hope DC editorial have good ideas of their own.

Saddest statement ever.this could be the best idea farm for their IPs,easy no thinking involved on their part

Saddest statement ever.this could be the best idea farm for their IPs,easy no thinking involved on their part
    But it's a potential lawsuit on their hands. It's wise for them to ignore us.

We just gotta work on being the next Geoff John's and making our fanfictions canon when we get there...

But it's a potential lawsuit on their hands. It's wise for them to ignore us.

We just gotta work on being the next Geoff John's and making our fanfictions canon when we get there...

All my ideas are repurposed things they have already used,just used together,so they already own them all,they just have to use what they already have.

Question= is Conner more dick Grayson or Jason Todd,in the super family? Are neither ?

Question= is Conner more dick Grayson or Jason Todd,in the super family? Are neither ?
    He's closer to Dick. He hasn't crossed that moral line nor has he done anything really sketchy like Jason. I don't really get an antihero vibe from Conner. He's more of a punk than a villian.

Honestly boy thunder from World's Finest felt the closest to Jason's Red Hood vibe. Maybe Tal-Rho from Superman and Lois?