Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    I want to see more of that reality where Superman and Wonder Woman moved to Japan to raise their daughter.

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, please!
    Assassinate Putin!

One where Batman never existed.
    Keep your hands to yourself, leave other people's things alone, and be kind to one another.

Astonishing Member

I’d have an Earth with a few differences. Some characters are gender reversed. Some of our heroes are villains here. Some of our villains are good trusted heroes here. I’d throw in some amalgam characters if I had the power to do so.... and maybe some Red circle characters as well. Lots of Milestone

Astonishing Member

And Maybe have an An Earth that isn’t constantly under seige by some over wrought event . Maybe sometimes months or even close to a year can go by with out some major crisis.

The new 52 was a half assed restart and Future State became a half assed succession but they feel like they can fix each other's problems.

So having a new earth that's a remix of both could salvage the good and mitigate the bad of both eras.

So I would probably do an earth that is home to the future state and new age of heroes additions.

Instead if Jon I'd use Sharif, Kenan or the super twins from Johnson's Warworld Saga instead.

Earth 2 would be a mix of Robinson and John's current run..

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Earth 59: Superpup Earth

Earth 88: Ruby Spears Superman Earth

Earth 53: George Reeves Superman Earth

Earth 73: Superfriends Earth

Earth 78: Donner Superman Earth

Earth 20: BOP show Earth.

Earth 97: Batman and Robin Earth.

Earth 98: The Nail Earth.
    Assassinate Putin!

Flash: In a bottle.

Similar to Busiek 's Superman Secret Identity and Batman Creature of the Night. A tech entrepreneur is able to recreate Flash's abilities and struggles to live up to Flash's ideals in his world.

An Earth where the Justice League and the prime Justice Society co-exist.

https://www.deviantart.com/onecoyote...sign-281741594
    Someone did a cool reboot with Dick as the Human Target. Plus i think someone wanted Earth One Teen Titans to be the fab five without their mentors. So that would be my pitch-Earth 21 Titans as the main team.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 01-25-2024 at 09:16 AM.

-A set of worlds where each hero are the only heroes of their world. Superman is the only hero in his world. Flash is the only hero in his world. Wonder Woman is the only hero in hers. Then some event brings them together or cause them to switch the others worlds. Awkward interactions because they don't have the same history with each other and each hero notes the difference the other made in their respective worlds. Maybe shared universes are more chaotic and dangerous than singular worlds but on singular worlds, the heroes are more worried about would happen if they can't handle a threat or who would protect the world after they die.

-The Switcheroo verse where we switch the genre of each heroes. Superman is an actual Demi God sent to earth by Ra for his protection. Batman is a mystic hero who uses a magic cape to fight crime. Wonder Woman and the Amazons are actually meta humans who learned how to activate the genes unlimited potential with the Greek Gods being like Saiyans; humans who reached their god like potential. Zatanna is an inventor who uses gadgets to make it seem like she's doing magic. Flash gets his powers from Hermes while Green Lantern gets his from Demeter. Aquaman resembles the creature from the Lagoon and him plus the Atlanteans are water based aliens who settled down on the ocean floor millions of years ago.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    -A set of worlds where each hero are the only heroes of their world. Superman is the only hero in his world. Flash is the only hero in his world. Wonder Woman is the only hero in hers. Then some event brings them together or cause them to switch the others worlds. Awkward interactions because they don't have the same history with each other and each hero notes the difference the other made in their respective worlds. Maybe shared universes are more chaotic and dangerous than singular worlds but on singular worlds, the heroes are more worried about would happen if they can't handle a threat or who would protect the world after they die.

-The Switcheroo verse where we switch the genre of each heroes. Superman is an actual Demi God sent to earth by Ra for his protection. Batman is a mystic hero who uses a magic cape to fight crime. Wonder Woman and the Amazons are actually meta humans who learned how to activate the genes unlimited potential with the Greek Gods being like Saiyans; humans who reached their god like potential. Zatanna is an inventor who uses gadgets to make it seem like she's doing magic. Flash gets his powers from Hermes while Green Lantern gets his from Demeter. Aquaman resembles the creature from the Lagoon and him plus the Atlanteans are water based aliens who settled down on the ocean floor millions of years ago.
    I'd love to write in the switcheroo universe. But I think both pitches could work as one and intersect in interesting ways. If DC wants another go at Earth One or All-star, you have a good pitch for it.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 01-26-2024 at 07:48 AM.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

What if Gotham had stayed No Mans Land? People just decided enough was enough and abandon the city saying its too dangerous and expensive to rebuild All the normal people are evacuated and the entire city is walled off. How would it effect the batfamily? Would Bruce leave or act as the caretaker of the dead city? How would Bruce react to totally failing Gotham? Would the criminals leave and move on to other cities or try to build their own little kingdoms in the wastes of Gotham fighting amongest themselves for territory. Would public officials start using it as a dumping ground for the worst of old Gotham Arkham City style?
    ?
    Last edited by Zero Hunter; 01-26-2024 at 10:53 AM.

The Great Disaster (Post Beast World) - An alternate reality in a post-apocalyptic setting where Garro causes a great disaster which results in transformed beasts slowly gaining intelligence as well as possessed animals undergoing humanization throughout the years and humans slowly being reduced to primitive savagery.

Earth Meta - An alternate reality where extraterrestrials and supernaturals do not exist instead all super-powered individuals' abilities all derived their powers from meta genes.

Amazing Member

I's like to see a detailed Superhero/Fantasy Fusion that is not yet another Justice League Elseworlds. Something with more advanced Magictek and wealth, and varied super-nobles, without being some sort of primitive dystopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    The Great Disaster (Post Beast World) - An alternate reality in a post-apocalyptic setting where Garro causes a great disaster which results in transformed beasts slowly gaining intelligence as well as possessed animals undergoing humanization throughout the years and humans slowly being reduced to primitive savagery.

Earth Meta - An alternate reality where extraterrestrials and supernaturals do not exist instead all super-powered individuals' abilities all derived their powers from meta genes.
    For Earth Meta, would groups like the Green Lanterns and Amazons be people with the same powers?