Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    If Ivy is closer to Bruce and the twins age yeah I could see that. Maybe to Rose it was rape but to Thorn it was consensual? that would be twisted

Dark Joke - Rose has so many kids (Jade, Todd, Ivy,) inside Arkham that get taken away that both guards and inmates in Arkham have nicknamed her Mother Arkham.
    that's pretty twisted, and not in a way I dislike lol. Particularly the notion that Thorn lets it all happen - and uses pheromone abilities, just like Ivy, to encourage it - entirely to torture Rose. Thorn wants to break her down and become the dominant personality

taking the idea a step further, what if (oops I did it again) Joker and Rose/Thorn were the parents of The Creeper - it would perfectly explain his appearance. tweak his abilities so he constantly emits his own pheromones, which cause temporary insanity in anyone who hears his laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Aarkus View Post
    that's pretty twisted, and not in a way I dislike lol. Particularly the notion that Thorn lets it all happen - and uses pheromone abilities, just like Ivy, to encourage it - entirely to torture Rose. Thorn wants to break her down and become the dominant personality

taking the idea a step further, what if (oops I did it again) Joker and Rose/Thorn were the parents of The Creeper - it would perfectly explain his appearance. tweak his abilities so he constantly emits his own pheromones, which cause temporary insanity in anyone who hears his laugh
    Thorn being Ivy's mom works well I think.

Joker being Creeper's father sounds weird, he'll probably be the same age as the Robins?

I would like to see a verse where New Krypton ended better as in DiDidiocy was not involved.

In fact, I would like to see how things would gone if the DiDidiocy never took hold and was never elevated at the company at all.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    I would like to see a verse where New Krypton ended better as in DiDidiocy was not involved.

In fact, I would like to see how things would gone if the DiDidiocy never took hold and was never elevated at the company at all.
    If we are going with altering real-world events- I want to see a world where Frank Miller never got any DC work (no TDKR, no Year One...) Bonus point if Alan Moore never publishes Watchmen.

Thorn being Ivy's mom works well I think.

Joker being Creeper's father sounds weird, he'll probably be the same age as the Robins?
    not necessarily, especially if you go with the idea of different Jokers for different time periods... one from the 40s/50s fathers Jack Ryder, who grows up to become Creeper in the 70s... by this time, his father is dead and a different Joker has emerged... other "Arkham Babies" start popping up around town... Ragman, Metamorpho, Animal Man, Enchantress... prompting Todd and Jennie to recruit them to a team called The Outsiders

Maybe an alt-U where the pre-New-52 Supermen of America never got erased from continuity?

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Maybe an alt-U where the pre-New-52 Supermen of America never got erased from continuity?
    It would be cool if they were the focus of Action Comics or had their own book like Batman inc.

Alternate Earth where there’s a subset of hero’s that get lost to time for some reason or maybe a rogue succeeds and eliminates them from the collective consciousness. Everything else is the same, but the story follows this group of heroes, like from the time of Bruce Wayne’s grandfather, up into the present day.

I'd love to do a remixed version of the New 52 Earth 2.

I'd make it a home of an all new take on the All Star Batallion. A reimagined take like Gods and Monsters for the 2020s.

Was thinking about an Elseworld where the Trinity trade storylines/villains but :
    Superman-Knightfall - Maybe call it Manfall or Tomorrow Rises where Bane uses Kryptonite to break Superman meanwhile LexCorp is making/selling Vennom to criminals/mercenaries.

Wonder Woman-Doomsday - Maybe Doomsday is the son of Ares and Saturna who tries to kill Diana to become the God of Doom.

Batman (I can't think of a Wonder Woman storyline to give that would fit with Batman lol)

Was thinking about an Elseworld where the Trinity trade storylines/villains but :
    Superman-Knightfall - Maybe call it Manfall or Tomorrow Rises where Bane uses Kryptonite to break Superman meanwhile LexCorp is making/selling Vennom to criminals/mercenaries.

Wonder Woman-Doomsday - Maybe Doomsday is the son of Ares and Saturna who tries to kill Diana to become the God of Doom.

Batman (I can't think of a Wonder Woman storyline to give that would fit with Batman lol)
    How about Dr. Psycho brainwashes Batman?

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    How about Dr. Psycho brainwashes Batman?
    I am not too sure but I guess if thats the only WW storyline that Bat could use

I am not too sure but I guess if thats the only WW storyline that Bat could use
    You could have Hugo Strange manipulate Villiany Inc after they get arrested.