Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by astro@work View Post
    I'd like to see a Pre-Crisis Earth One (as a continuation).
    I think Doomsday Clock might have referenced this as Earth 1985.

An Earth where Diana had just married Steve Trevor, Supergirl didn't die and continued on in her headband.

Satellite JLA in full swing (I forget if JL Detroit was before/after COIE)

Nightwing, Robin, Batgirl as the only Batfamily members.

No Earth 2,4,5 heroes in the mix.
    JL Detroit started before Crisis.
    I have long thought that a pre Crisis Earth 1 would be a lot of fun to visit. I'd think an event with a bunch of minis continuing where the Earth 1 stories ended just before Crisis would be really popular.

Quote Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
    -A Justice Team in the 10s around the World War 1.
    The Justice Entente?

-Justice League 3000 earth
    I think that still is around, thanks to Giffen.

-Bendislegion was the future of a Bendis creation earth(Naomi,his JL run, his batman book,...)
    That is something than belongs to the Dark multiverse.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    Earth 52 - The Earth with New 52 Superbro, Azz Wonder Woman and Snyder Batman
    Don't forget Suave Lobo.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by edpower View Post
    What brand new, never previously done alternate DC earth would you like to see as part of the DC multiverse?
    I would like to see a new earth where there are no secret identities, with all the benefits and complications that implies. Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, everyone identity is public knowledge.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Earth, where everyone is in high school, runs like a teen drama. I just find the thought of it hilarious.

An Earth where the trinity's main love interests (Selina, Lois, and Steve) are the heroes instead.
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom

Incredible Member

Proper golden age. Stories set during the 30’s and 40’s

Quote Originally Posted by thefinalguy View Post
    Earth, where everyone is in high school, runs like a teen drama. I just find the thought of it hilarious.
    Superhero Girls is kinda like that. It focuses on the female cast, but the male cast is in the book too.

Astonishing Member

I'd love to see an Earth where the Justice League weren't tied to "The Establishment". Not some world where the heroes take over, but more of the heroes branded as criminals/outlaws while still being heroic.

Batman whose connection to Jim Gordon is clandestine (No public Bat-signal), Superman who spent his early life one-step ahead of a US government who hunted him, Diana having come to "Man's World" but still sees herself as a citizen of Themyscira and not under US jurisdiction. Same for Aquaman who would be Atlantean royalty with no regard for surface world laws. A Green Lantern who is an agent of Oan justice and thus above Earth laws.

But again- not in a run roughshod way for any of them, just that Batman for example leaves crooks and evidence for the Gotham cops, but is as likely to terrorize the corrupt senator as the local mob boss. A Superman who isn't looking to overthrow governments, but also has no real trust in them either. Wonder Woman having her own sense of justice that might not always align with conventional society. She (and the Lasso of Truth) are the final arbiter on who deserves punishment and who deserves mercy ,,, and she won't be deterred by legal proceedings about either.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Superhero Girls is kinda like that. It focuses on the female cast, but the male cast is in the book too.
    Yeah, that was the inspo around the idea. I was thinking more like a melodramatic soap that parodies the messiness of comics through the lens of teenage tribulations.

Superhero Girls was marketed toward kids, which wasn't a bad thing, cute but not what I was going for.
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom

An Earth where the trinity's main love interests (Selina, Lois, and Steve) are the heroes instead.
    https://www.deviantart.com/needham-c...riot-690555176

The latter idea reminded me of this Steve Trevor fanart. I guess Selina would end up incorporating the stuff from her first solo movie.

Would Lois be a Kryptonian or just a regular metahuman?
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-22-2023 at 07:43 AM.

Ultimate Member

Ooh, I like that one! Would they remain at least similar, Lois the reporter (who may dive into a more Question direction), Steve the pilot (who may go into a Blackhawks direction), and Catwoman the thief-with-a-heart-of-gold?

Astonishing Member

I'd like to see the earth from "To Kill a Legend" ('Tec # 500) revisited. This is a world where Batman and Robin from Earth 1 saved Thomas and Martha Wayne from getting murdered. Bruce, inspired by the vigilantes who saved his parents' lives, grows up to become Batman himself. Also, there are no other superheroes on this earth, or even any heroic myths or legends.

Another idea I've long had is for an earth where Power Girl is the one who becomes the first superhero in 1938.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I want an imprint/alternate earth that's old school, Golden Age pulp flavored. Set either in the 40's like Superman Smashes the Klan or in a retro version of the present day, sort of like Morrison's first arc in New52 Action or the old Timmverse Batman cartoon. I'm cool either way

Give me a social crusader Superman who can only leap tall buildings, and a heroic community to match. Give me pulp and noir stories, mysteries, war stories, and let some of those cool Golden Age heroes get some attention too, not just Golden Age versions of the modern Big Names. Put some attention and effort into guys like Hourman, Starman, Sandman, Phantom Lady, the Human Bomb, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by dornwolf View Post
    Proper golden age. Stories set during the 30’s and 40’s
    I'd probably follow these guys and do a reboot of Earth 2 similar to the new 52 take.

It's more of a focus on the Golden Age characters in the 40s with a mystical noir feel.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

This is easy:

Pre-Crisis Earth 1

Pre-Crisis Earth 2

New 52 Earth.

All of the TV shows getting their own Earths.

Nolan Batman Earth (Earth 27)

Crossover Earth: Where all the DC and Marvel crossovers take place.
    Assassinate Putin!

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I would like and Earth where the consequences of big stories stick. Superman didn't come back after Doomsday killed him. Batman never recovered from his broken back. Green Lantern, Green Arrow, and Flash all stayed dead. Wonder Woman didn't get her title back from Artemis. Aquaman is still missing his hand. Lets see the world of 90's DC if the magic reset button had not been hit over and over.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bat39 View Post
    I'd like to see the earth from "To Kill a Legend" ('Tec # 500) revisited. This is a world where Batman and Robin from Earth 1 saved Thomas and Martha Wayne from getting murdered. Bruce, inspired by the vigilantes who saved his parents' lives, grows up to become Batman himself. Also, there are no other superheroes on this earth, or even any heroic myths or legends.
    Since that's my favorite comic-book story of all-time - seconded!
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?