BANNED

Default OH, SNAP! WHo is the weakest who can defeat the Claire/Teresa Hybrid?

Like it says on the tin. In the last battle against Priscilla, Claire reaches her utter maximum Awakened form, which is Teresa. Who then powers up again, into her own Awakened form. Which looked like the two of them joined the Dai Gurren Dan(hell, Teresa even uses a Giga Drill Breaker...with her own body!)

The end result?

Priscilla gets one-shotted by a single attack after Teresa is done playing around; the strongest version of the Quicksword technique.

Note that this is her Awakened form, not even Abyssal!

SO.
    Who in the multiverse is the weakest who can defeat this latest, absolute monster?

AND. Who has enough MANLINESS to say "this is mai waifu?"

Well, not certain about the rest (wait, is this really in Claymore? I kinda miss Angel Densetsu......), but I do have the link for the last bit there:

Last edited by Melchior; 09-05-2014 at 02:24 PM.
    ---

Sincerely,

Melchior, the Geddon Knight

It'd need to be fast enough to kill her before she does anything. Alternatively, someone durable enough to tank her hit then blast the area.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile