Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

If we can get one more entrant, we'll be good to go. We could start preparing etc.

More than one more would be nice, but one more would do.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Well, if youneed one more I could throw a bunch of cool dudes into another team that can make the number even.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Well, if youneed one more I could throw a bunch of cool dudes into another team that can make the number even.
    I think if we have a little patience and wait for someone like Stigmazilla to log back on, we'll be good.

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    I think if we have a little patience and wait for someone like Stigmazilla to log back on, we'll be good.
    Alright twist my arm, I'm in, new rules sound great too.

Darn! I don't get to sneakily double my chances of winning.

That said, twice zero is still zero.

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    Great! We can actually do this thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    You're like Beetlejuice or Candyman. Only needed to say your name once, though!

Excellent. I'll start setting up the preparatory threads in due course.

oh yeah, rules clarification from something from last league.

If we buy a ship that normally needs a large crew, can we have a "default people" crew of whoever would normally be flying it? You could replace some of them with paid characters if you wanted, but just for base cost you get enough people to make it work.

oh yeah, rules clarification from something from last league.

If we buy a ship that normally needs a large crew, can we have a "default people" crew of whoever would normally be flying it? You could replace some of them with paid characters if you wanted, but just for base cost you get enough people to make it work.
    As a general rule, ships don't come with crews, but it's quite easy to buy very cheap characters to fill them. In fact, I'd argue that's why cheap characters have worth and why we don't just avoid adding them to the character list.

On a sad note, we're a participant down due to some unforeseen personal circumstances in their life.

If anyone would like to join the next Rumblers League, feel free to let your interest be known.

As a general rule, ships don't come with crews, but it's quite easy to buy very cheap characters to fill them. In fact, I'd argue that's why cheap characters have worth and why we don't just avoid adding them to the character list.
    Well that's a problem when a Star Destroyer needs like a few thousand people to run.

Guess their only use is Magneto throwing them at people again.

Well that's a problem when a Star Destroyer needs like a few thousand people to run.
    Or a competent technopath.

Or a means to bring them to life.

Or a character (or several) who can multiply.

This league is still looking for one new member. Please speak up if you're interested or know anyone who might be.

Is anyone from previous leagues around? Moonknight, for example?

I hate to be a "bumper," but we're just one member short of starting a league. If anyone - old or new to the league - fancies giving it a go, you're more than welcome.

We have huge lists of characters and items to draft for your teams. Whether you're a fan of action movies, the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Harry Potter, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, James Bond, Supernatural, Charmed, Game of Thrones, the DC Extended Universe, Power Rangers, The Walking Dead, sci-fi movies, horror movies, or something else in live-action, your team could have all your favourites on it.

Like the Joker? Want to give him the Mask to wear? Do it.

Like Superman? Want to see him wielding Stormbreaker? The combination could be yours.

In a nutshell, PLEASE, SOMEONE, JOIN.

Thank you.

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Another player is always welcome, but we can do this with an odd number of people. With the spacing between matches it should still run smoothly.

If needed we can do something like after the draft everyone makes 1 character with points spread out between us and each person's character is put on a Team and the odd person who has a bye can face that team. Or any other options we come up with if a bye week seems lackluster
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    Another player is always welcome, but we can do this with an odd number of people. With the spacing between matches it should still run smoothly.

If needed we can do something like after the draft everyone makes 1 character with points spread out between us and each person's character is put on a Team and the odd person who has a bye can face that team. Or any other options we come up with if a bye week seems lackluster
    It's certainly plausible, no reason why not. However, I'm in no major rush and would prefer an even number, so I'll wait a tad longer. I won't allow a ridiculous amount of time to pass before starting with seven, though.