Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Will be done

Given the items I was unable to find in the list but that could be of use for future Leaguers:
    https://arrow.fandom.com/wiki/Legion_rings#Abilities I think the ring can be a 6-pointer
    https://arrow.fandom.com/wiki/Staff_of_H%27ronmeer A 8-pointer IMO

If these are already included, I was unable to find them, but anyways, decided to go without them in my starting roster.

In addition - Black Kryptonite Injection, Kryptonian DNA - https://arrow.fandom.com/wiki/Harun-El 10 points
    Black Kryptonite Injection, Kopy DNA - https://arrow.fandom.com/wiki/Eve_Te...#Former_powers 9 points (more live action multipliers are needed other than Muppet Lab Copier)

P.S. If you agree on Kopy DNA injection being a 9-pointer, and before the League starts, can I replace Muppet Lab Copier A La Carte with this?
    Last edited by Charlotte DeBel; 05-25-2023 at 12:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte DeBel View Post
    P.S. If you agree on Kopy DNA injection being a 9-pointer, and before the League starts, can I replace Muppet Lab Copier A La Carte with this?
    The Muppet Copier is a 9 because it's slow and the copier itself could be destroyed quite easily. This method of duplicating Kryptonian-level people would undoubtedly be a 10 - and that's if it was allowed at all.

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    The Muppet Copier is a 9 because it's slow and the copier itself could be destroyed quite easily. This method of duplicating Kryptonian-level people would undoubtedly be a 10 - and that's if it was allowed at all.
    It is not Kryptonian-level (Black Kryptonite can be mixed in with different alien DNA, in this case a duplicating species, but in this case it gives no Kryptonian powers). It also has disadvantages of clones losing control once they are away from users.
    Also it seems to be only usable on humans, not powered aliens.

It's not Kryptonian + Kopy race + whatever alien du jour - it's one set of alien DNA per injection.

P.S. That said, I'm not sure it would work on Magneto or more precisely "would work but would make him sacrifice his mutant powers" as the duplication method is DNA-alteration based, so the idea to switch items goes nowhere.
    P.P.S. Emotional Duplication is a 10, so it should be as well.
    Last edited by Charlotte DeBel; 05-25-2023 at 04:45 AM.

To be fair:

A) I don't watch the show, so I'm the wrong person to ask.
    B) We're looking to start the league, so it's the wrong time to be discussing it.

Agree.
    Just for later. Was watching the show for some more feats of some stuff I have.

Anyways, I'm done and ready. Sorry for inconvenience.

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Are we still going to do a character/item swap before we start? I have 2 items and maybe 2 characters I'd like to change if possible as I miscalculated my points and my random plans left me with a 9 point character and mixed up plans for later growth.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

At this rate, we may wait actually long enough for Stigmazilla to show up. Pity to be him, almost all good time manip stuff is taken (I've taken the leftover scraps, mostly focused on resisting enemy temporal shenanigans (though that depends on how do you interpret standard gear of Mary Poppins' Bag, as it contains some stuff that may be useful in this regards)).

Now that One Piece is released as the Live Action, some would want to add stuff from it to their teams. Assuming this ever takes off, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte DeBel View Post
    Now that One Piece is released as the Live Action, some would want to add stuff from it to their teams. Assuming this ever takes off, though.
    I mean I'm back but I thought this died

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

We can still keep tabs on any new Live Action characters/items that come out. It will make it go smoother whenever a League pops up.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

And I was about to take your place as a Leaguer.