Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Can we start making some progress with team profiles now, please? Thanks.

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

For the Profiles I was just waiting on the trade in to happen as I have a couple myself and didn't want to write up stuff then delete it. But yeah some people don't have anything so I get your point.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

I was debating whether I wanted to swap out the Sword of Triton for another character. But I guess I will just leave it.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

I will have mine done by this weekend.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Extraordinary Member

I'll try to get mine done tomorrow

I have a question about unused items and teammates.

If I have somebody that isn't using let's say their Helmet that they always had(so not a bought item, but they're stock equipment) can I give it to another teammate and have them equip and use it as their own permanently? I know letting bought items be swapped between teammates is not allowed pre match, but this is different as it's a stock item being permanently given to teammate before the League starts.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    I have a question about unused items and teammates.

If I have somebody that isn't using let's say their Helmet that they always had(so not a bought item, but they're stock equipment) can I give it to another teammate and have them equip and use it as their own permanently? I know letting bought items be swapped between teammates is not allowed pre match, but this is different as it's a stock item being permanently given to teammate before the League starts.

I think we’ve always had them take the item in our strats. I know I used Diana’s sword a few times by having speedsters take it from her as an example.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    I think we’ve always had them take the item in our strats. I know I used Diana’s sword a few times by having speedsters take it from her as an example.
    But that was a stratagy based move and not a permanent thing. Plus Diana could use her Sword whenever she wished if she didn't give it up.

I'm talking about items that would be discarded and not used by the original owner ever again, and becomes the sole property of the teammate it was given to.

I'll be with you soon, folks.

My better half and I are both selling our houses to buy one together, and the processes of selling/buying have got very hectic very quickly - much quicker than anticipated - so I'm struggling to find the time away from working hours to get online.

Once everything calms down, I'll get us started.

That's great news, congratulations! Having done that semi recently I agree that things can get pretty hectic but in the end it's totally worth it.

Damn, I'm late to the party, it seems. Though I'll enjoy watching the show from the sidelines.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte DeBel View Post
    Damn, I'm late to the party, it seems. Though I'll enjoy watching the show from the sidelines.
    IIRC we're short one person, so you might have a way in. You'd have to ask KJS

If he agrees...
    I assumed drafts already happened by PM and all that remained is waiting for KJS the DM to have some free time.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

It wasn't PMs. there is another thread a page or so back.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte DeBel View Post
    If he agrees...
    I assumed drafts already happened by PM and all that remained is waiting for KJS the DM to have some free time.
    You are more than welcome to join.

You can pick your team from the remaining characters and items, within the parameters outlined in the original post and equip them within the parameters outlined in the team profiles thread.

As you're late to the party and missed out on the original draft, I will also allow you to add some characters and items of your own (live-action entities that aren't in our lists), if you wish - although we'll have to agree on their values. Being able to add new things that we didn't have the opportunity to pick might make things a little fairer on you.

I'll be good to go on the league soon, incidentally.