Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Captain America View Post
    I'm sure that Hickman can do better than just recycle Aaron's base stories.
    Well even then, Hickman can make them much better especially with this actually being in character for Maker unlike Aaron having a radically OOC Coulson having changed the universe.

Astonishing Member

Read one of the pages for FCBD. Miles doesn't know who the Maker is. Makers dialouge suggest only him and Miles are the 1610 versions. So Miles cast and etc are post SW copies.

The solits read a lot like what Reed was doing in Ewings Ultimates. . In fact the very first line from Reed asking if they have met feels like he is still struggling with being sliced up and spread across the multiverse. Perhaps Hickman isn't going to ignore what Maker has been up to post Secret Wars.

Quote Originally Posted by D.Z View Post
    Read one of the pages for FCBD. Miles doesn't know who the Maker is. Makers dialouge suggest only him and Miles are the 1610 versions. So Miles cast and etc are post SW copies.
    Only Miles and the Maker? And what about Jimmy Hudson? And Aaron as well, in Miles comic it was made explictly clear that he IS the ultimate one.

And it was also settled that Miles does remember the Ultimate universe. So he can't be in the dark about the maker.

Astonishing Member

Only Miles and the Maker? And what about Jimmy Hudson? And Aaron as well, in Miles comic it was made explictly clear that he IS the ultimate one.

And it was also settled that Miles does remember the Ultimate universe. So he can't be in the dark about the maker.
    The pages are out so read them.

Hickman ignoring other people works is nothing new.

Is Jimmy even considered to still be alive? In an X-Men Blue and Venom crossover, he became one of the Poisons, which can take over symbiotes. As I remember, teenage Jean freed everyone else when she broke her own brainwashing by the Poisons, but not Jimmy. He became known as Poison and is no longer himself.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

A thing about the page is that Miles is not on costume. Guy has a secret identity, so instant denial when a villain enters his room is almost mandatory.

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    Very cool trailer for this series that has me excited.

Nice! Can’t come out fast enough for me.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Voice acting isn't the best, but I can see what they were going for.

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by D.Z View Post
    What're the chances this ends with both earth-616 and Ultimate universe merging?

Astonishing Member

I think it's more a Universe being edited to Maker's desires. Seems there are however traces of 616 in the new Ultimate Universe. Just speculating though.

I'm guessing Anti Maker/Doom is the man in armour with the multiple Ultimates army.
    Last edited by D.Z; 05-17-2023 at 01:11 PM.

Maker's question suggest that his changes might effect other universes. It gives a reason for the illuminati to chase him.