Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    What're the chances this ends with both earth-616 and Ultimate universe merging?
    It’s something I’ve thought about since the series was announced, and my worst nightmare
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Earlier today, select retailers were invited to the Ultimate Invasion Virtual Conference, where writer Jonathan Hickman, artist Bryan Hitch, and Editor-in-Chief C.B. Cebulski laid out the plans for a new ULTIMATE UNIVERSE that will spin out of the pages of the ULTIMATE INVASION series.

Launching later this month, the four-part limited series seemingly heralded the return of the Ultimate Universe, but as retailers just learned, it’ll actually mark the creation of something entirely new. Something that has been forged in fire, and shaped by design…

In the same vein as the groundbreaking Ultimate Comics line that defined the 2000s with bold storytelling and risk-taking twists on Marvel characters, Hickman and Hitch’s new universe will revolutionize the world outside your window. Witness the spark that will light this new age in ULTIMATE INVASION.

After the Maker’s desperate attempt to restore the Ultimate Universe unleashes massive, unintended consequences, a group of Marvel’s heroes are caught in a war between timelines. As universes collide, the foundation of a new line of ULTIMATE COMICS will be built.

This November, Marvel is proud to present ULTIMATE UNIVERSE #1—a one-shot written by Jonathan Hickman and drawn by Stefano Caselli with a cover by Bryan Hitch. The breathtaking epic will introduce readers to this new line that will be home to an array of brand-new hard-hitting series. A fresh start for a new generation, prepare to see your favorite characters redefined for today’s world. Stay tuned in the coming months for more information about this exciting new universe crafted by some of today’s greatest comic book visionaries.

ULTIMATE UNIVERSE #1
    Written by JONATHAN HICKMAN
    Art by STEFANO CASELLI
    Cover by BRYAN HITCH
    On Sale November

"The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

That's new thread worthy. It's not just an event book now. Ultimate Comics is back!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I made a new thread for it. I'm so excited.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

Is there still room for the Ultimate Universe?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is there still room for the Ultimate Universe?
    Yes, there just isn't any room for Ben Reilly, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    There's not even enough room for Ben on the afterlife, 'cause Marvel doesn't even let the poor fucker die and stay dead .
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    There isn't room for him in the Ultimate Universe either. They already have a clone of Peter Parker.