Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Oh no, Norman will take another trip to Europe.
    Norman should have never come back from Europe in the first place. We should have Mayday in the 616 and Ben still running around as Spider-Man...I need a time machine, that is all there is to it. I am going to become super rich like Biff Tannen and then buy Marvel Comics in the past! It's the perfect plan! MWAHAHAHAH!

Up, Up...and AWAY!
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

BANNED

So who is Spidey gonna job to this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Of_X View Post
    Gwen's there, if you squint lmao.

Another poster theorized that this is a MacKay joint
    I just noticed. It's like she's barely acknowledged to be in 616 that I'm surprised she made it into the poster over Miles .

is this coming out during the return of the ultimate universe
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member

Any idea what is this about? I mean, "Contest of Chaos"? It's clearly based on "Contest of Champions", but why is everybody fighting eveybody? Is this somekind of "Battle Royale"?

I guess we'll know later, it's a week since they dropped that art now.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Sweet, Marvel will not miss any opportunty to have Spidey curb stomped or/and despised by other heroes because that is what makes him so, you know, relatable... Can't wait to skip it

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

More news about Contest of Chaos:

Agatha Harkness Conjures Up a 'Contest of Chaos' in 'Scarlet Witch Annual' #1

June's 'Scarlet Witch Annual' #1 will serve as a prelude to 'Contest of Chaos,' an interconnected saga that will run across various Marvel Comics annuals this summer.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...nkId=203645569

The CONTEST OF CHAOS annuals will center around Agatha’s quest to bring Chaos magic to the forefront so she can take her rightful place as one of the universe’s greatest sorcerers. In order to do so, she’ll orchestrate a mystically-charged challenge involving your favorite heroes. Watch as Wolverine, Spider-Man, Venom, Iron Man, Captain Marvel, Cyclops, Storm, Moon Knight, Ghost Rider, Human Torch, Taegukgi, Ghost-Spider, White Fox, and Deadpool are corrupted by chaos and pitted against each other in a thunderous tournament! Each annual will introduce a new matchup with each showdown, upping the stakes and building toward an explosive final round, all part of Agatha’s grand scheme to reinvent Marvel magic!

"CONTEST OF CHAOS is the kind of story I would absolutely sprint to the comic store to buy as a reader,” Phillips said. “There's action, mystery, magic, and my favorite characters from all over the Marvel Universe. To be spearheading the storyline is just incredibly cool for me as a creator. It's going to be big with ramifications for the larger universe… See you this summer—THWIP!"
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    More news about Contest of Chaos:

Agatha Harkness Conjures Up a 'Contest of Chaos' in 'Scarlet Witch Annual' #1

June's 'Scarlet Witch Annual' #1 will serve as a prelude to 'Contest of Chaos,' an interconnected saga that will run across various Marvel Comics annuals this summer.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...nkId=203645569

The CONTEST OF CHAOS annuals will center around Agatha’s quest to bring Chaos magic to the forefront so she can take her rightful place as one of the universe’s greatest sorcerers. In order to do so, she’ll orchestrate a mystically-charged challenge involving your favorite heroes. Watch as Wolverine, Spider-Man, Venom, Iron Man, Captain Marvel, Cyclops, Storm, Moon Knight, Ghost Rider, Human Torch, Taegukgi, Ghost-Spider, White Fox, and Deadpool are corrupted by chaos and pitted against each other in a thunderous tournament! Each annual will introduce a new matchup with each showdown, upping the stakes and building toward an explosive final round, all part of Agatha’s grand scheme to reinvent Marvel magic!

"CONTEST OF CHAOS is the kind of story I would absolutely sprint to the comic store to buy as a reader,” Phillips said. “There's action, mystery, magic, and my favorite characters from all over the Marvel Universe. To be spearheading the storyline is just incredibly cool for me as a creator. It's going to be big with ramifications for the larger universe… See you this summer—THWIP!"
    ah so more of a cameo appearance for Peter then
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    ah so more of a cameo appearance for Peter then
    We might get an annual book like we had with the infinite book a few years ago

Aside from general "Spidey and the Avengers, together" stories, I don't think Peter and Wanda ever meaningfully hung out. In a way, their biggest shared experience is House of M.

Always thought there two should hang out more Trying to manifest Terry Dodson as penciller for the annual

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Aside from general "Spidey and the Avengers, together" stories, I don't think Peter and Wanda ever meaningfully hung out. In a way, their biggest shared experience is House of M.

Always thought there two should hang out more Trying to manifest Terry Dodson as penciller for the annual
    Would be nice, though he'd have to get over the whole "she married/banged a robot" complex he has with her. Or the writers would just have to not use that for a cheap gag at Wanda's (and Peter's) expense.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Would be nice, though he'd have to get over the whole "she married/banged a robot" complex he has with her. Or the writers would just have to not use that for a cheap gag at Wanda's (and Peter's) expense.
    She married a robot, but Peter's parents WERE robots!

See? Shared ground for bonding. (Not to mention the satanic meddling both partook in)

She married a robot, but Peter's parents WERE robots!

See? Shared ground for bonding. (Not to mention the satanic meddling both partook in)
    The fact that this hasn't been brought up before is a crime .

A Green Unpleasant Man Rob London's Avatar

There was that time they went back in time to the Salem Witch Trials!