View Poll Results: When do you predict One More Day will get undone?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wells or the writer after him will undo it (mid 2020's)

3 3.80%
  • By the late 2020's

14 17.72%
  • In the 2030's

6 7.59%
  • In the 2040's

3 3.80%
  • Never / Not until Spider-Man is fully public domain

53 67.09%
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerSpider View Post
    Perch - who seems to have access to insiders - has a very interesting video addressing this, especially around the 12 minute mark. Don't know how true this is, but...putting it out there. It feels right to me, but that's just a feeling.

Also, I agree with you.
    Neither of those reasons would surprise me.

This might be a generalization on my part... but Reason #1 sounds more in line with what a lot of late Gen X'ers think, and your average Marvel writer IS a late Gen X'er right now. Them disliking marriage because they got a bad taste of it from sitcoms growing up, and not from conservative beliefs or from some misguided idea that "marriage ends the story" like the BND boys, sounds believable to me if we just go by demographics.

Reason #2 sounds dumb, but not unlikely lol.

These reasons lead more credulity to my theory that OMD might get undone without it being officially undone. Spidey will defeat Mephisto, Peter and MJ will remember everything and get back together as a long-term couple but won't be legally married. Which isn't ideal, but honestly not bad. And seems like the parties that subscribe to these reasons would be okay too.
    Last edited by Kaitou D. Kid; 03-30-2023 at 07:47 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    Not possible until the next generation of top execs and senior editorial possibly if we are lucky. So maybe after 10 more years.
    Agreed. I’m thinking mid 2030s